iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm07: what a lovely happy family collection you have!! gorgeous dear !!

baby_yorkie: hiixxx..is the gold no good u think? i love black bag with a hint of gold..:cry::cry:

baby_yorkie: hiixxx..is the gold no good u think? i love black bag with a hint of gold..:cry::cry:

im not a fan of gold hw/color in general. no GGH bbag, no gold bag. plus, the color of the hw is hard to get right too:flower:
so ill say go for the plain to play safe

thank you cloudyblue:blush:

nalgene_freak back to Neverfull buisness:D
I just found that I have 4 neverfulls( 2 MM size:(D
I will post you pic. just for reference if you want Murakami Neverfull, compear to my "authentic look ones:wink:"
The second neverfull is with incorect colors LV on the front pic, the monogram leather, lining, its ok-just the colors:sick:...
Seller sent me this bag by mistake and told me to keep it:D-I dont think I will ever need it but:D
Pictures ME:

Attachments

• 100_7432.jpg
    100_7432.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_7434.jpg
    100_7434.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 5
Has anyone ever purchased a LV Manhattan GM from Catty? Just curious how accurate it was. I would like to purchase LV, but trying to figure out who does Monogram best.

Any input?

nalgene_freak
I bought for my friend this Monogram Neverfull GM:flower:
I hope I helped little bit Neverfulls:D
Pictures ME

Attachments

• 100_3313.jpg
    100_3313.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_3315.jpg
    100_3315.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3317.jpg
    100_3317.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_3335.jpg
    100_3335.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_3304.jpg
    100_3304.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Here we go nalgene_freak:flower:
My neverfull Murakami PM, MM, GM
I worn PM few weeks, MM once ,GM-never(waiting for my oversea holiday:D) I dont were them anymore not because I dont like them(I ADORE them and I cant live without any of my Neverfulls:rolleyes:)-simpley I'm 100% T&D girl now:D were/buy only bbags at the moment
Pictures ME:

wow!! Thanks for the pics!! Which size do you like the best?? I love that it has the patina that fast. It makes it look broken in and loved. I can't wait to order mine! I think I've read good things about Catty's LVs.

nalgene_freak (sorry I goofed on your name before) Catty's LV mono and damier are GREAT!! I think her azur looks good too! :smile:

cloudy: Jacky's 'gale is the HUGE one. The pic you posted from tpf is the smaller size. Jacky's will be MUCH bigger! Just want to make sure you know. :wink: I think you should get the gris (ivory) Mahina. It's such a distinctive bag and such a special, muted, wearable color. It goes with everything and holds a ton!! Since you're getting the black vintage xl, I think you should get a lighter bag to go with it! :smile::smile:

mm: Those neverfulls are just darling!! The patina is excellent!!

mm07: On the side of the neverfull you got for your friend, the monogram doesn't correctly line up. That's how mine from Tse is. The one I got from Catty lined up perfectly (in case anyone is wondering where to get one). :smile: I hope this doesn't seem bratty, I'm just trying to help! :smile:

wow!! Thanks for the pics!! Which size do you like the best?? I love that it has the patina that fast. It makes it look broken in and loved. I can't wait to order mine! I think I've read good things about Catty's LVs.
I like PM and MM, GM is too big for me :blush:

mm07: On the side of the neverfull you got for your friend, the monogram doesn't correctly line up. That's how mine from Tse is. The one I got from Catty lined up perfectly (in case anyone is wondering where to get one). :smile: I hope this doesn't seem bratty, I'm just trying to help! :smile:
Hmmm I have to check my neverfulls too, but even if it is its no big deal for me:flower: I love them all ...We just trying to help nalgene to find "good one":flower:

babybluestar: Yes I know that Jacky's gale is the huge one, but thanks anyway for reminding again. Any update from Jacky about Vintage XL?? wondering how long does it take for him to make the bag...I hope at least he'd found and bought the auth already..

regarding Catty's miu miu bags, are they good? i'm looking at the ruched leather ones.

i'm gonna purchase a Neverfull murakami from her too... i know the leather is good as you guys all mention but is her print on it any good?

TIA

^ her canvas is good (as of color/print)

check out the picture thread, there are several miumiu bow from catty

hello, i just bought a LV Neverfull MM from catty today too. Somehow she hasn't replied me after i made my payment.... getting a little worried ! :unsure:
haha, but i have seen so many raving reviews on her... i just hope she won't bail out with my money !

anyway has anybody here bought a lv neverfull from her? hows the quality like? :rolleyes:

i have a mono MM and a damier MM from her, and they are super! love them, and you can trust catty. she won't skip town with your money. :smile:

yay okay. it's my first time ordering from catty, really hope it's a good one ! maybe it's cos of the chinese new year big holiday that's taking her so long to reply.

ambreit : how's the mono MM quality anyway? i'm thinking of trying her gucci or lv galliera... but i'm not too sure if the gold hardware will be nicely rep.

i think the quality is fantastic, personally :smile: it breaks in really nicely, hardware is shiny and sturdy. i think you'll be happy with it, for sure.

haha alright, i cannot wait to receive it !

does anybody give lv bags oil treatments. i heard it will make the bag really shiny and 'healthier' looking...?

Just placed my first ever order with Jacky! Just a few LV bag charms I'm going to use as keychains, a mulberry bag, and a brown Inclusion bracelet . Will def post pics when I get them:buzz:

Also, Jacky said he might make orange and hot pink inclusion bracelets next...I wish he'd do the light pink color

pics from eluxury

Attachments

• 11450875_orange_sunset.jpg
    11450875_orange_sunset.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 11450875_rose_pop.jpg
    11450875_rose_pop.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics