iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..... So I was thinking of getting the Odean from fabaaa.... can someone else take a look at the MM size and tell me if it looks good? I personally think it looks very good. Also any other recommendations on what to buy there besides MC ....
:flower:

OK..... So I was thinking of getting the Odean from fabaaa.... can someone else take a look at the MM size and tell me if it looks good? I personally think it looks very good. Also any other recommendations on what to buy there besides MC ....
:flower:

i like the odeon too..but i havent seen one IRL though..

@ ninalicious: did a quick comparison to authentic pics online and the front looks perfect but the transition between the front and sides is not entirely correct (some signs are placed higher/lower or have been switched), check the 3rd sign from beneath left (if you can't find it I can put up a pic) - I'm a perfectionist sorry unless it is supposed to varry from bag to bag but I doubt that

was also thinking about ordering from fabaaa, I'll be sure to check every detail before I order something

Last edited by a moderator:
muffin: she is quick and will reply, be patient and otherwise mail her again tomorrow

the last thing I heard from her was yesterday evening

Thanks Valkyrie.... im itching for a spot on bag..... im desperate lol.... anything you would buy????? have you gotten anything from catty?

i feel bad if anyone here get a bad bag from fabaaa as i was the one talking about her all the time, lol
but, as i always said, it was my own observation based on what i got from her.
this is what i do when i order from her.
first, i check pics of her bags out, compare w the real. then save her pics and the authentic pics, compare them side by side and DRAW out the flaw, or to REMARK the important things that most replicas in the market tend to have (replacement...)
that way, she can send it to her assistant in china, check the pic, go check out the bag in person, compare it, then report back if they have the one i want. if not, it saves them from trouble. as once they buy the bag, they can only exchange for something else. it also save ur time, right?
please talk to her, tell her what you want, dont just trust me (that's nice, but...) lol....

so far I don't owe any LV, although I think I'll be getting the the small pochette with roses from the steven sprousse collection from catty, as soon as she send me more pictures to compare :D

from fabaaa there are a lot of things I like, for now I'm interested in her damier duomo (so cute) and for the summer maybe some damien azurs

@baby jorkie: that's a good remark, which I think we would benefit from, it seems as fabaaa is a patient seller that wants to improve her items so maybe ninalicious can also send her remarks with the things that need to be improved?

i feel bad if anyone here get a bad bag from fabaaa as i was the one talking about her all the time, lol
but, as i always said, it was my own observation based on what i got from her.
this is what i do when i order from her.
first, i check pics of her bags out, compare w the real. then save her pics and the authentic pics, compare them side by side and DRAW out the flaw, or to REMARK the important things that most replicas in the market tend to have (replacement...)
that way, she can send it to her assistant in china, check the pic, go check out the bag in person, compare it, then report back if they have the one i want. if not, it saves them from trouble. as once they buy the bag, they can only exchange for something else. it also save ur time, right?
please talk to her, tell her what you want, dont just trust me (that's nice, but...) lol....

of course we trust u-as u seem to point out all the small details plus the fact that u have gotten the best replicas too..thanks again for all your help:wink:

muffin: she is quick and will reply, be patient and otherwise mail her again tomorrow

the last thing I heard from her was yesterday evening

alright luckily i have you girls reassuring me ! i was pretty anxious when i didn't get her reply this afternoon after i made the payment. don't want to get scammed or anything :D

so far I don't owe any LV, although I think I'll be getting the the small pochette with roses from the steven sprousse collection from catty, as soon as she send me more pictures to compare :D

DONT get the roses pochette she sent me pics...she has the wrong lining.. they put neverfull pink lining in it... GROSS...the corrrect one has brown canvas lining like the inside of a monogram canvas speedy.

she said she would tell the factory.. we'll see. save your money until she fixes it.

@baby jorkie: that's a good remark, which I think we would benefit from, it seems as fabaaa is a patient seller that wants to improve her items so maybe ninalicious can also send her remarks with the things that need to be improved?

Joy is very nice, always take pics before shipping (if u request). i believe she buys bags from a factory/store- so whatever the factory has, she will go with it (the best store of course). she will try her best to find the best of hers for you. she still depends on the factory...know what i mean..unlike catty or Jacky, who i believe own their own factory, which they can improve their quality or make the bag we request...

Last edited by a moderator:

DONT get the roses pochette she sent me pics...she has the wrong lining.. they put neverfull pink lining in it... GROSS...the corrrect one has brown canvas lining like the inside of a monogram canvas speedy.

she said she would tell the factory.. we'll see. save your money until she fixes it.

we'll see what she sends me, damnit I really had my heart set on the pochette - indeed it's brow lining, I've looked it up

Who would you guys recommend for the nightingale?
and did jacky change his site? Could someone PM me his new site? Thank you so much!

Valkyrie since you're a perfectionist would you say that catty chanel purple caviar you had is good? how bout the inside flap? is it firm like the authentic one?
I am looking for purple bag.

and mm07 did you get all those neverfull from catty? they look good =)

anyone hear anything from TnD? I am extremely anxious cuz I have 3 orders from him that has not been ship - turq, vert and black ohh hellppp please I am worry now...

Valkyrie since you're a perfectionist would you say that catty chanel purple caviar you had is good? how bout the inside flap? is it firm like the authentic one?
I am looking for purple bag.

and mm07 did you get all those neverfull from catty? they look good =)

anyone hear anything from TnD? I am extremely anxious cuz I have 3 orders from him that has not been ship - turq, vert and black ohh hellppp please I am worry now...

I know it's worrysome, but T&D always ship out their items eventually. Sometimes without sending tracking numbers to their customers. I think that they would burn a lot of bridges if they were to scam over even 1 customer. They know they have a hugeee following on this forum

petit-glow: sorry to hear about your bb bags, but I'm sure it will turn out ok - I also have a bb bag on my list but I'm already spending way too much this month if you know :smile:

I love my chanel, lilcoco also has it and thought of it as a good rep, BUT the problem is I can't get my hands on real chanel, unless I travel to another country (only a few designer brands have a shop here), so I can only do the comparison to pictures, sadly enough

- the inside flap is pretty firm it doesn't wrinkle or anything, if you want I can take some close up pictures from it, just let me know then, sorry I can't be of better assistance here

petit-glow, all my LV monogram canv. bags/wallets are from lvboutiquehk(Denim and Jocke are from differnt seller)
Pictures me:

Attachments

• 100_7426.jpg
    100_7426.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member