iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nice bracelet! can somebody here pm jacky's website ? i've been hearing tonnes of gd reviews

Just placed my first ever order with Jacky! Just a few LV bag charms I'm going to use as keychains, a mulberry bag, and a brown Inclusion bracelet . Will def post pics when I get them:buzz:

Also, Jacky said he might make orange and hot pink inclusion bracelets next...I wish he'd do the light pink color

pics from eluxury

No WAY....MAKE ALL colors :flower: im INNNNN

Is Jacky's bbags worth the money? He has the black covered hardware day that I kinda want. I asked T&D about it and it doesn't look like they are making it anytime soon.

Is Jacky's bbags worth the money? He has the black covered hardware day that I kinda want. I asked T&D about it and it doesn't look like they are making it anytime soon.

99% people in this forum only buy bbag from T&D..the difference in quality is by far...

i bought a purple clutch for my friend and i think the quality is OK. BEtter than the "mirror image" on ioffer. but def. not comparable to NBF...

i really wish someone would take the leap and buy jacky's day bag. i'm dying to see how the quality is! the price is so great!!

Apart from the leather, are the details on Jacky's bbag correct?? the day bag looks good, could it be the auth? i think the city ice grey might be auth too coz some part of the covered hardware are dirty like it's a used bag..

Hello everyone, I'm new here. ^_^ I've bought bags from NBF after reading the reviews and raves from everyone here. Will do my own review of the bags once I get hold of a proper camera.

The dustbags NBF's using now are plain and do not come with the Balenciaga logo. According to them, the factory which used to produce them has shut down, so no authentic-looking dustbags for now.

Has anyone ever bought a Bbag from NBF which looked very different from the photo posted on the website? I bought a magenta bag from NBF and the colour's very much darker in real life compared to the photo on the webpage. Quite disappointed, because the colour of the NBF bag doesn't even come close to the darkest shade of magenta ('05?) I can find on the authentic Bbags.

i am pretty sure the day bag on jacky's site is a rep. the serial number font is wrong (if my eyes aren't deceiving me :wink: )

Hello everyone, I'm new here. ^_^ I've bought bags from NBF after reading the reviews and raves from everyone here. Will do my own review of the bags once I get hold of a proper camera.

The dustbags NBF's using now are plain and do not come with the Balenciaga logo. According to them, the factory which used to produce them has shut down, so no authentic-looking dustbags for now.

Has anyone ever bought a Bbag from NBF which looked very different from the photo posted on the website? I bought a magenta bag from NBF and the colour's very much darker in real life compared to the photo on the webpage. Quite disappointed, because the colour of the NBF bag doesn't even come close to the darkest shade of magenta ('05?) I can find on the authentic Bbags.

yes, been mentioned on here that the new "discounted" magenta isnt like any shade of real magenta. however, my magenta WE start to fade a bit, and it looks much closer to a 05 magenta...even with real bbags, the color varies So im very happy w my bag.
they used pics of their old magenta's pic (lighter) for this current sale batch, but i think they update the right one up (darker)

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH!!!!!!! i'm soooo MAD now fabaaa just posted "new" pictures of the lining for the black MC Trouville and they are even worse. Are you guys sure he has the correct lining, does he even understand what the heck i'm talking about??? I just want my bag!!!!!!! Love it how i tell him/her one thing and they post even worse pictures with even uglier lining. AHHHHHHHHHHH......:angry:

What do I do?

UGH!!!!!!! i'm soooo MAD now fabaaa just posted "new" pictures of the lining for the black MC Trouville and they are even worse. Are you guys sure he has the correct lining, does he even understand what the heck i'm talking about??? I just want my bag!!!!!!! Love it how i tell him/her one thing and they post even worse pictures with even uglier lining. AHHHHHHHHHHH......:angry:

What do I do?
i thought i posted pics of her bad and good lining??:shock:

Thanks, baby_yorkie. I read your post and went to apply the leather conditioner to 'break in' the bag and lighten the colour. I hope it'll lighten in colour even more, in time to come.

Thanks, baby_yorkie. I read your post and went to apply the leather conditioner to 'break in' the bag and lighten the colour. I hope it'll lighten in colour even more, in time to come.

:woot::woot::woot:cant wait to see ur NBF collection

haha alright, i cannot wait to receive it !

does anybody give lv bags oil treatments. i heard it will make the bag really shiny and 'healthier' looking...?

i put apple conditioner on all my bags, real or replica

i thought i posted pics of her bad and good lining??:shock:

I know you did but then she sent me and posted updated pictures of her brand new stock and they are crap. I wanted the black one and now she has this canvas lining type stuff on them. WHY CANT THEY GET IT RIGHT? why would she get new stock knowing the lining is even worse? maybe someone else can tell her what I mean??? someone that has shopped there before?

I know you did but then she sent me and posted updated pictures of her brand new stock and they are crap. I wanted the black one and now she has this canvas lining type stuff on them. WHY CANT THEY GET IT RIGHT? why would she get new stock knowing the lining is even worse? maybe someone else can tell her what I mean??? someone that has shopped there before?
sorry to hear that...that's strange that she change to even worse lining...we chat through gmail...ill see if i can get a hold of her today and see whatx up...

sorry to hear that...that's strange that she change to even worse lining...we chat through gmail...ill see if i can get a hold of her today and see whatx up...

OOOH thank you!!!! because honestly i REALLY want that bag black or white doesnt matter as long as it has alcantra lining. I'LL PAY MORE!!! =)

i finally got an email from FABAAA re: MC noe and here is her reply-are you ivy's friend?
sorry for the late response. We were closed for chinese new year holiday and just came back to work.
if you still want the bag, we can buy it from manufacturer and take pix for you. but i dont really know if it will meet your requirement. i think ivy and i discussed about it one time. the replica is not a exact duplicate of the noe. did you see her noe?

i told her i dont know ivy (pls PM me IVY!) but i was recommended by friends who purchased from FABAAA. i asked her for more pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->