Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real? :ninja:
Come on Rob, you deserve so much better..

Not trying to insinuate that this picture is photoshopped or old, as I assume E would be above such things, but doesn't her hair look really short here? Did she cut it?

I never believed it up to this point but this makes their whole relationship look like a PR stunt, imo... just when they're getting ready to start promotion a pic surfaces? how convenient...

I saw the ET video and he doesn't look all that happy - ET is saying they are smiling and happy and touching but it doesn't look that way in the video. It looks like they went there to be seen - it was all of Kristen's friends.

this def screams PR stunt from Kristen's team, i doubt they really are back together but it's just for Twilight and Kristen's sake.
funny how we've had rumours that they got back together for weeks but no pics and just days after he was seen in a club with some other girl (Sienna or not) we suddenly see them together again.
i haven't seen the video but judging from this pic they both look miserable

in the video they aren't even standing next to each other until the last 10 seconds. he even had his arm around another girls waist for a moment

Well Kristen is looking directly at the camera in the pics with Rob and how is it only ET got the exclusive - they must have been tipped.

in the video they aren't even standing next to each other until the last 10 seconds. he even had his arm around another girls waist for a moment

Yeah, still, she rubs his arm up and down like 10 times and suddenly they both walk off together.

there are some more pics of them from some other place...rob looks miserable...this just feels like such a PR stunt

^here they are

Out and about in LA with friends - October 15, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by bee85)

I obviously know nothing about them and their (rekindled?) relationship but I don't really understand him for taking her back (if he really did) ...

it seems that they're back together or at least trying to work something out.
There are two sets of pix showing them hanging out with their friends (or rather Rob's) , so should mean something.Even if it's conveniant regards to BD part 2 promo, I dont think Rob would try to get closer to K for that reason.
I dont know what to think, I mean after the public humiliation he's been through.:doh:

Those pics are her friends - I read that his friends don't support their reconciliation.

Of course they wouldn't. I assume they love him and think highly of him. The comments/gifs on ONTD are priceless.

Ok I didnt know she had that many friends.
What do you all think about this whole New situation ??
Koko ?
Posted via Mobile Device

I´ll never understand HW, my conventional mind can´t wrap around all those deals and PR stunts LOL
If they´re back together or this is a PR stunt, either way I kinda lost respect for Rob. That´s cause I´d never go back to a cheating partner or be everyone´s laughing stock for money.
But maybe their whole relationship was a PR stunt (though I always doubted that) and now they´re trying to fix the incident (which made me think less of Kristen as well, only because he was a married man with kids that she knew).
Hollywood bewaffles me but that´s also why I think the gossip is so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->