Lanvin S/S 09 Paris

LANV_SS09_0761-210.jpg
LANV_SS09_0774-970.jpg

LANV_SS09_0790-2fb.jpg
LANV_SS09_0809-629.jpg

LANV_SS09_0829-e92.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

Love it! Very classic.. it's not a very progressive collection but it's beautiful and very wearable :smile:.

Hmmm....it's undeniably pretty, and Lanvin, but...it's nothing new at all for Alber...which is a bit disappointing.

I kind of wanted this collection to be a bit more futuristic and hard edged, something that had a similar spirit to his SS 07 collection.

is that it?:shock::clap:
i dont c n e else after amanda..
(thats amaznda right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the looks on Anna Selezneva looks like a modified version of Diane von Furstenberg. Granted, this one looks better but the resemblance is uncanny.

Wow , amazing collection!
I love the colors, the shapes and the simplicity of the looks.
Everything is so beautiful.
Alber never dissapoints.
I know that it's not very innovative but it's brilliant.
:heart:
Now I'm sad because the fashion week is over :(

I wish it was a bit more cohesive, but it's a gorgeous collection nonetheless.
The colored cocktail dresses are TDF ^_^

Amazing as always...And I can see subtle differences like those awesome tuilp blouses, and the assimetry in the third dress that is posted is magnific, and the dress on Amanda L.

As somebody said it before, the garbage dress on Raquel is so chic, and Edita's. And actually I don't dislike the cheetah prints.

This is signature LANVIN and with so many houses struggling to have an identity:innocent: I don't complain, I love it.

Alber is a genious.

I don't know what to say...
Because I love it, it's beautiful and so chic...
But... It's always the same.
Ok, I can't say that I don't like it.
But I want to be surprise, next season.

Just Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far one of my favorites collection of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD it's absolutely awful!
*panic*
What is with the cat print? The one piece I can say I genuinely like is the plain red dress with the ruffled back.

What the hell happened to S/S 09?
I can't believe there are only a few collections of spring that I love.
The entire season has been so disappointing.

Hate to say it, but I'm a bit disappointed :( Of course Alber is known for showing his own vision of the woman and not following the trends, but.. Most of these are lovely but definitely too repetitive, so many outfits looked like just slightly modified versions of FW 07 & 08 collections. I was waiting for something groundbreaking in the end of the week as usually, but this hasn't fulfilled my expecations.

Last edited by a moderator:
The silhouettes aren't that different, but I've always like his shapes so I'm alright with that.. I just really don't love all of the colors mixed together..

If you take the tops and separate them from the bottoms, I feel like they'd look better by themselves..

such a dissapointment honestly. Sure, most of the looks are gorgeous but it doesn't have that energy Lanvin has had lately. I was hoping for some sort of edge. The last couple of looks are just disgusting, they remind me of Dior lately. I love you Alber, but why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezzar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->