Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
How does this make you feel?

2hqwj07.jpg

Image Credit | Models dot com

& it begins. by Mert and Marcus, for sure! Thanks Luxx. I love it!:clap:

This is horrible!!! That lipstick is not flattering for her lips. It makes her look like a fish and that hair color... I just don't get it.

There will be eight covers again, can't wait to see all them. And this cover looks OK. I think one of the covers can be Alessandra Ambrosio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Amanda Lepore in the cover

^^^Seriously ?

from the first image I'm loving it, and i can bet Alessandra is among one of the others series of covers to be posted.

Mmmmm tastes like candy

wqpj5f.jpg

Image Credit | Models dot com

I can't wait to see what they do with the other seven covers and their accompanying cover stars. I am liking this 50s bombshell vibe that Rosie's cover gives.

Oh my...oh my.....oh my, GORGEOUS!

Not a fan of her, or her face usually, but it works here. :heart:

I kind of like this, she looks very Jessica Rabbit here. I hope we don't get all VS models and a few aging supers on the rest of the covers.... that I couldn't stand.

It's all based on the womanly, curvy type girls, so yeah. VS girls are coming our way for the other covers too.

I like the hair, I think it looks good on her! So if there's eight cover girls how many Victoria's Secret girls tranforming to high fashion models do we have? Alessandra, Miranda, Adriana, Rosie, Karolina..?

I would be especially happy seeing Karolina Kurkova on the cover.
And I think all the girls listed by Marcel, are strong candidates for other covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->