Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Would love to see Ana BB and Isabeli on the cover too, with Adriana and Alessandra being pretty much shoe-ins, I'd say! This looks good tho - very sexy.

It's the hair. Strawberry blonde doesn't work for Rosie.

But I am dreading the other covers.

At first glance, I thought the covershot was quite appealing but poring over it more carefully made me realize that everything about it is just simplistic. The combination leopard pattern + curly hair + insanely huge red lips supposed to embody feminity... isn't it déjà-vu and even outdated? However, it would turn out more interesting if every cover portrayed a different side of feminity - I mean, many women out there don't necessarily look like that, but still can be described as womanly (but I guess I don't make myself clear anyway). I somewhat hope the other cover girls aren't Rosie's mates, though I will be glad to see Miranda and Ana BB.

I kind of like this, she looks very Jessica Rabbit here.

First thing I thought when I saw it! I don't hate it, but I'm not sure... it'll be interesting to see the other covers as a comparison.

Alessandra! OMGGGGGG *drools* I'm absolutely psyched! I hope her cover surfaces in the digital world soon.

I like it, but at the same time this is a lot of Lips McGee. I mean jeeeeeeesus those lips are huge.

Is it tongue in cheek that she looks very much like Megan Fox there? The expression, the lips, everything. I don't know - I"m not sold that Rosie is some curvy, ultra-womanly body. She looks great body-wise, but she's no Christina Hendricks.

Rosie is gorgeous, but her fish lips are so distracting. The lipstick makes them seem really obnoxious. It's too much. :blink:

I do hope Maryna appears in this issue
and I would be thrilled if she got a cover although
i have a feeling Mert & Marcus do not favor her because she has never
been shot by them

I don't want to discredit Maryna, but isn't it very unlikely that she would be included? :unsure: I can think of several other secondary Victoria's Secret girls who would quality before her. :unsure: I know there is no confirmation, but the line up would most likely be:

Rosie (as already seen)
Miranda
Karolina
Adriana
Alessandra

I think they would most likely be included versus anyone else..

Doutzen, Isabeli, Ana Beatriz ( :heart: ) and Candice are the only girls I'm unsure about making an appearance, but I think there's more of a possibility.

If there are 8 covers, someone's out...And of course, there will probably be someone who makes a pleasant suprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they were supposed to be revamping their nameplate for this issue too, hmm..

I love the colors. Rosie looks hot and gorgeous. Seductive indeed. What i hate is the cheap "Rosie" text

this was a pretty HAWT cover
Rosie looks soo sexy and demure
it might be because i dont recognize her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->