More models confirmed:
Sara Sampaio
Jourdan Dunn
Imaan Hammam
Edie Campbell

Jessica Chastain wearing Givenchy.
Awkwafina wearing Altuzarra.

Carey Mulligan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lily-Rose Depp

SJP isn’t going. Andy Cohen said she’s on a plane somewhere.

Gwyneth going just to be bored again? Didn’t think I’d see the day.

Happy first Monday in May, everyone! :wub:

Same to you, love!
I'd like to stay up and watch it live for a change, but I simply can't afford the dark circles and crankiness tomorrow morning. Lol.

Anna hinted to a VERY SLOW interviewer that she may be wearing pink, or feathers, or both. The Today Show, I think it was. At some point, this interviewer asked Anna.....'So the theme, Camp? Is it like .....camping?' :shock:

Zendaya was my fave last year! Hope she delivers again tonight.

Apparently Violet Chachki is not the only queen from Drag Race that will attend, also Aquaria posted an instastorie getting ready about 1 hour ago and considering she performed at the pre-party yesterday, I'm sure she will attend too.

Apparently Violet Chachki is not the only queen from Drag Race that will attend, also Aquaria posted an instastorie getting ready about 1 hour ago and considering she performed at the pre-party yesterday, I'm sure she will attend too.
Thank you - they’re going to SHOW OUT for this theme!!!

Very excited to see what Gaga wears. Her teaser outfit from yesterday already has me giddy.

Carpet is pink this year:

Anna Wintour (in Chanel, as always!)

Liza Koshy (I assume she’s doing interviews again... in Balmain:(

GAGA (in Brandon Maxwell:(

Keltie Knight (in Cappellazzo:(

Of course Anna Wintour looks fabulous wearing Chanel Haute Couture. She wears Chanel like no other. A total class act, and love how the addition of the feathers makes it appropriate for this year’s theme.

Under the gown... Lady Gaga:

She unveiled another outfit again. Pics coming soon.

Via Getty. Four outfits total for Gaga!!!!!
0F665162-55C0-4B21-B502-8FF8216621FB.jpeg B114082A-71E4-4178-9054-3875C6F5C1A4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alixB
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->