Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Svetlana Lazarenava about Sasha:
"she is a star of catwalks but very nice indeed. She is one of minority slavs who doesn't demonstrate aggressive character because other girls from Russia are very aggressive, vulgarly talking (i'm half russian so i speak russian well and i understand everything what they shout at backstage).They soon response to bad influence, are tend to try drugs."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dovile Virsilaite about Carmen Kaas:
"she gave me suggestions how and with whom communicate, always gave me clothes as presents, at one moment she even conceded her flat.She was like my psychologist, because she learnt me don't take it too personal if somebody shouts at me or calls fat, warned to refuse poorly paid work.Carmen at first sight can look rough but for me she was very close.I met her at the sunset of supermodels when she wanted to quit modelling because it became poorly paid."

Which model once thought money was the answer to everything, she came from a bad background from a tiny tiny place. Influenced by certain things, did some lowly things to make ends meet....made big amounts and wore extravagant clothing at a ridiculously young age and believes she is the hero of her country. Unlike Natalia who is a philanthropist, she doesn't give to charity...she just splurges on vast ridiculous items that i don't even think she knows how to use...yet she believes shes a hero of her country..:innocent:

omg!!!!!!!!! this sounds exciting!
which russian it can be? ok it really is not Sasha

i give my money for Valentina...

but probably Natalia is mentioned just to compare and it may be even not russian, then yes it must be Snej because today i read about her in one mag:
"enjoy luxury - is her sweet element: she drives new Bentley, Fendi bag, she says her style is hype cool"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->