Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

well, it's nice if they do give money to worthy causes, but they aren't obligated to really; no more than anybody else is really oblgated (other than personal morality) to give money away. they work for their money as we do ours. if i had more money, id end homelessness, but as it is, im barely keeping myself off the street. 0.5% is better than nothing, isn't it?

yes of course but if you very rich it would be nice if you shared with someone who isn't

^Yeah, but hardly enough to say anything about a person other than that they wish to be perceived as sweet.

Snejana was my first taught too! As soon as saw the blind item, but then again it's too obvious, dunno...

tsk tsk
and there are people who don't understand why some others don't like Snejana

OK, this one is very easy, and hearsay, but it's something right? :lol:

Which notorious model has jealousy AND superiority issues? She can be very demanding with "underlings" and is very protective of her "men". Sadly her ego only grows and grows.

i srsly cant get that blind item posted by model_citizen...

huge ego?? yeah that slims it down alot

i srsly cant get that blind item posted by model_citizen...

huge ego?? yeah that slims it down alot

Well, she's notorious and infamous. And very, very well-known in modeling, even some outside of modeling recently. Mainly because of her men. Trust me, it's really easy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->