Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

LOL! I learned the uncomfortable truth about how coconut oil and Himalayan salt are harvested but I can't say it made me stop buying it. :ninja:

2. theBlueRider

theBlueRider Active Member

That's why I had to make the distinction. You can't blame the consumers so much because they're just trying to keep up to stay alive and keep their jobs and communities. The problem is with the people creating and pushing the trends and knowingly capitalizing on it.

3. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

A sad day for Doutzen and the red pill gang! Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray

Benn98 likes this.
  4. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

They literally believed in a mass arrest of politicians and celebrities on or after inauguration day. LOL
    On another thought, seeing Germanotta perform the national anthem probably drove them over the edge. Apparently, she is supposed to be part of some sort of 'satanic cabal'. :lol:

Hopefully this will put an end to Doutzen and her fellow nutters and we all can go on with our lives now. The proper order of the world is back on track. Because this vomitous fray even made its way into the UK which truly shocked me.

dsamg and tapenerd like this.
  5. theBlueRider

Hopefully, she wasn't involved with this:
    Angered By New Coronavirus Restrictions, Protesters In Netherlands Clash With Police

Since being constructive is better than destructive.

dsamg likes this.
  6. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

BBC intro: A barricade, made of burning bicycles.....

You only need to listen to those words to know that's set in the Netherlands. And how Dutch of them to burn their own bicycles. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. :lol:

dsamg and tapenerd like this.
  7. theBlueRider

And isn't burning those bicycles bad for the environment and pollution?

They might need to wear N95 for that. How ironic.

Benn98, tapenerd and dsamg like this.
  8. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

tapenerd and dsamg like this.
  9. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

Sure is! For someone who loves to constantly remind us how hard she is fighting against our capitalist mainstream society, she sure does live in a nice place........paid for by money earned from the 'large companies' she whines about (whose money she is happy to keep taking in order to promote their goods). You can't make this stuff up.

10. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

Doutzen needs to be called out for all the stupids things she’s been saying the last couple of months, but I have to give her props for participating in the first big (and controversial) BLM protest in Amsterdam back in June after George Floyd’s murder, and she wasn’t afraid to denounce the racist Dutch tradition of Black Pete on national television years before that became a big thing here. I respect her for that.

ecnerretneerg and LostInNJ like this.
  11. DK92

DK92 Well-Known Member

Doutzen always kept her feet on the ground... I don't know what happened to her, I hope it will be a phase and will pass soon after this situation of COVID is over, and everything is back to normal. I also hope it doesn't affect her work!

12. Dior Dream

Dior Dream Active Member

Google Image Result for https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-big-contracts-go-to-the-girls-who-are-healthy-they-need-to-have-a-sparkle-in-their-natalia-vodianova-72-48-20.jpg
    I had never thought of Natalia Vodianova as a very smart person but they way she called numerous of her colleagues unhealthy who have always been completely consistent in their weight, showed great energy in their work, didn't show weird behavior etc. or whatever factors that can determine someone's health through appearance :rofl:. Okay, she got big contracts, she might be healthy but where's the sparkle in her eyes ?!?

#1732 Dior Dream, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  13. vanpersie

vanpersie Member

Well, according to her management Doutzen is on sabbitical. So no work, social media or press. Which is probably for the good, she recently has been mocked really badly about one of her comments on social media and many people calling her hypocritical on social media.

There were a lot of Dutch participants on the streets and there were also a lot of them with other roots. All these criminals, because that's what they are, still provoke each other on telegram and tell each other where to plunder and to destroy.

I already saw some of the "awake" people accusing the goverment for sending those criminals on the streets to spread fear because that's how they control us so it's for the good Doutzen is offline I guess.

IT'S SAD.

14. lucy92

lucy92 Mod Squad Team Leader

I just checked Doutzen's youtube page and she hasn't uploaded a video in 10 months. The below is a critique of a video she posted 11 months ago:

Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes’ YouTube channel may only be four months old, but the former Victoria’s Secret stunner is already getting heat for promoting a pseudoscientific “liver cleanse” in which she claims she passed “tiny green stones that looked like vegetables” during 10 trips to the bathroom.

But the so-called cleanse is utter “nonsense,” says Dr. David Bernstein, chief of hepatology at Northwell Health. “There’s no such thing as a liver cleanse. It’s people trying to sell things. It doesn’t exist.”

Most likely, those tiny green stones were nothing more than, you guessed it: “Little balls of stool,” Bernstein says. “Like rabbit poop. When you eat and drink like a rabbit, you poop — like a rabbit.” (nypost)

15. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

Pretty different to what she said here.
    Looking Beyond the Runway for Answers on Underweight Models (Published 2007)

tapenerd likes this.
  16. Dior Dream

Dior Dream Active Member

Did anyone watch Vlada Roslyakova's stories? I am still in shock that this happened, how can someone be so childish to message her that crap? And I can't believe that she put it in the story.

dsamg likes this.
  17. Dior Dream

Dior Dream Active Member

18. DK92

DK92 Well-Known Member

I only understood the first part of the other model talking about Vlada... Then everything in Russian was lost, if someone can translate please!

Dior Dream and tapenerd like this.
  19. MagFan

MagFan Well-Known Member

nothing important in russian. Anabela Belikava joked that it is she says that

20. Dior Dream

Dior Dream Active Member

Some people of this Eastern European era fandom are very uneducated and weird. I love many of these girls but they think that the whole 2000s modeling industry was made up of the Slavs especially Russians, and many of them even have this mindset that Natasha Poly is the A-Z of 2000s modeling, is incomparable and the most successful, obsession is all I can name it. Like some stupid people sent some sh*t to Anabela Belikava's Q/A sticker from a fake account, said stuff like how she's not nice to fans, not responding messages, not liking posts, should stop being so arrogant bc she was merely a runway filler and no Poly. I see her regularly doing Q/A, sometimes even reposting tagged stories, what else should she do? Some models/celebrities are not that active on IG & it's right, it shouldn't be a priority and it doesn't make you any less of a nice person. Then later the same insane morons send her consolations through their other account and she responds nicely, a nice way of having fun on HF IG :sick:. Even if she was a runway filler, she worked her *** off doing a real job instead of your trash ways of passing time.

Mrs.T likes this.