Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

no way!
Natasha is very sweet and she really doesn't wear extravagant clothes
her style is very simple and classic

Vlada? Cos it's been mentioned that she isn't as sweet as she looks...

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it must be snej
Vlada is not like that i think or at least she doesn't look like that

But Kushie mentioned Natalia, so the girl might be Russian, and Snej isn't.

It can't be anyone but Snejana. I think that people how have had very little before are more likely to flaunt when they come into money. It's more important for them to show their status and what they have got. I mean, you don't see Kate driving around in a Bentley ..

and men. i saw pics where she is with fat, old ugly looking man, and he is not her father of course

Vlada's been mentioned couple (or dozen) of pages back...
I'm thinking that the girl doesn't even have to be from eastern europe too. Maybe Natalia clue was supposed to trick us...
Maybe it's someone of more commercial models.

Natalia was just an example of a model who is known to be a keen philanthropist.

can u tell us what part of Eath this girl is from, Kushie?

Which model once thought money was the answer to everything, she came from a bad background from a tiny tiny place. Influenced by certain things, did some lowly things to make ends meet....made big amounts and wore extravagant clothing at a ridiculously young age and believes she is the hero of her country. Unlike Natalia who is a philanthropist, she doesn't give to charity...she just splurges on vast ridiculous items that i don't even think she knows how to use...yet she believes shes a hero of her country..:innocent:

Unlike the heroic Natalia :lol: Oh, it's so difficult to lounge around in ball gowns and give 0.5% of your fortune away, isn't it.

then it is senseless i mean it can be anyone! blind items are so stupid, i want to know who it is not who might be. and it just ruin reputation of other models who are not like that but majority decides that it must be her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->