Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Fair enough, I was just stating my opinions, it's just that we start new ones without finishing/answering the older ones. They are fun, but after a while we should find out who the models in the blind items are.

I know some people make them as easy as humanly possible. I don't think mine was hard. And yes, it was Stam. Nothing shocking, she's a little uh, diva, it's pretty well-known.

although the others don't confirm, I do
and you are 100% right! :shock: you must have seen Natasha naked

Now you've got me! B)
But c'mon ten fingers isn't something you can hide! People will notice sooner or later...

btw, thanks for confirming! now we can move on

Sorry I messed up my last post, my broadband is rubbish, I'll post it again:

Which very much in demand fake blonde, who has had a couple of false starts at modelling is masquerading as someone two years younger than she really is? It is not Karolina Kurkova.

Haha, Agyness is actually masquerading as someone 3 years younger than she really is so it can't be her :P

Which model once thought money was the answer to everything, she came from a bad background from a tiny tiny place. Influenced by certain things, did some lowly things to make ends meet....made big amounts and wore extravagant clothing at a ridiculously young age and believes she is the hero of her country. Unlike Natalia who is a philanthropist, she doesn't give to charity...she just splurges on vast ridiculous items that i don't even think she knows how to use...yet she believes shes a hero of her country..:innocent:

Yawn, wow Snejana, what a brain stormer. lol:rolleyes:.

Snej is ukrainian while Natalia is russian so i doubt it is Snejana, but yeah i've read she likes luxurious things

Snejana once said that Natalia is big in Russia and no one knows Snejana in Ukraine. That was the thing she was referring to. It's Snejana, it was on her thread back like 6 months ago, yawn, yawn, yawn. :doh:

Sorry I messed up my last post, my broadband is rubbish, I'll post it again:

Which very much in demand fake blonde, who has had a couple of false starts at modelling is masquerading as someone two years younger than she really is? It is not Karolina Kurkova.

Lol umm, Heidi Klum is a fake blonde and most agencies shut there doors to her at first, ?

yawn yawn yawn yawn..

uh

its not even snejana

Really, sounds like what was going on with her. She drives a bently and cried because no one knows her and they all know Natalia in her country. Isn't this model behavior and not CLUE.

well i must say it is very snejana but there is another model in particular who I meant but lets just say Snejana anyway.

If you don't like the BIs, post the gossip you know. Otherwise, ignoring is in fact, an option.

Good guess Fashionhouse with heidi, but it's not her. I don't want this to drag on so I'll give more hints.

Some other girls at her agency also lie about their ages, especially to magazines to prolong their longevity. She's not born in 1985 as wikipedia states, and she's not born in 1983 like people on tfs and supermodels.nl think, she's actually born in 1981. When I say in demand, I mean exactly that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->