Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^^Aaaah yeah, forgot about her. But I thought she was a natural blonde?

ETA: nevermind. more hints please? :D

I know it's confusing cuz so many girls are born in 1983; Agyness, Raquel, Elise, Daria and Lara amongst others.

Iselin Steiro
Hana Soukupova
Querelle Jansen
Sasha Pivovarova
Linda Vojtova
Caroline Winberg
Natasha Poly

I still have a feeling it's Doutzen. You said she's listed in wikipedia as born in 1985, and Doutzen is.

all models I mentioned are listed as 1985 born

I think
Winberg, Poly, Pivovarova and Vojtova are quite good clues

Sasha is a natural blonde.
I think it's Natasha or Caroline.

Lol ok Marcel those are all really good guess, but oddly none of them. Anymore hints and you'll guess it straigt away, okay let's just say she has awesome longevity and it's not Raquel, but nearly at her level.

Lol ok Marcel those are all really good guess, but oddly none of them. Anymore hints and you'll guess it straigt away, okay let's just say she has awesome longevity and it's not Raquel, but nearly at her level.

Anja?

YAY FINALLY. Good Job Miwa.

It's Anja, her agency is Next who takes ages to develop their girls, and they're usually already quite old, e.g. Magdalena, who is like 23 but in some magazine profiling up and coming models, it said she was 19. Anyway, Anja is a false blonde, and I couldn't have said she recently shot loads of campaigns, had a hair cut and got back in Meisel's good books cuz you would have guessed it. She is indeed 26, and born in 1981. She isn't born in 1985 as written on wikipedia, and she DEFINATELY isn't born in 1983. She started back in 2000, so really she's not that old. So yeah her longevity is amazing. Just cuz she's older doesn't mean she's not a fantastic model.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh it's Bar Refaeli -.-
isn't it?

edit: oh ok I was right, but I guess Bar is 33 in real :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"