Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Um wasnt it said a few pages back snejana was misunderstood and was actually really professional and one of the most hardworking girls :huh:

Kushie never actually confirmed that it's Snejana. It might be someone else.

Kushie said it WASN'T Snej... Any other guesses?

Last edited by a moderator:
But how does Kushie know.. does she work in the industry , is this just from her point of view or does she have the facts ?

Well I have no idea. I mean, maybe Snejana is like that too, but Kushie said her BI wasn't about her.

And her sources I don't know... :unsure:

^ Exactly! I'm not in the industry and I know people :innocent:

I mean okay, nobody A-list but still... My point is, Kushie could have friends, relatives, whatever... :flower:

What is the real deal with Agyness Deyn...someone needs to like say the stuff that can be said here or create a blog and spill it all!! LOL

She was like a big nobody struggling model a couple years ago and now she's like the sh*t to everyone in the industry...designer and photogs like salivate over her...

Ok fine but someone reveal the real snejana she is far too mysterious

Deep down I think she's pretty superficial. The BI Kushie said is not about her, pretty much sums up the Divanopka...:lol:...but she has ambition....

Hi, guys!

I am just going to post regarding blinds items. But first, you cannot post my blog here. It goes against TFS policy to discuss other forums and such, so be careful on that. Okay, that aside, well, the last few pages seem to have been a lot of heresay and things developed from whispers about girls already. The point of a blind item, for me, is to let people have fun with guessing them. It isn't tons of fun if I just say something outright, is it? Nor is it if I reveal it before everyone has chance. Yes, somethings will stay blind because they will becoming recurring characters, but who doesn't know toothy tile is Jake G? Blind items are meant to encourage guessing and discussion. It isn't my intention to ever ruin the love someone has for a girl, but unfortunately that happens. We do become intimate with these girls and hearing they aren't how they look can be hurtful, so I try to steer from that. If I said half the things I knew about one girl, well! Not only would people refuse to believe it, but they also would sling things toward me. Do I work in the industry? Currently? Sort-of. Did I? Yes. Am I going to? Yes, in May. My sources are models, interns, stylists, makeup artists, bookers, agents. I've kept a large network of people who tell me things and that which I post is normally verified by two people, at the minimum. Of course, rumors are rumors, and I think that point needs to be made. I have had awful experiences with people that my friends ADORE.

I don't post in this thread anymore because it went from being fun to people asking for dirt on specific models. That's not the point of this thread. It was to discuss the behavior of models, not to single people out because someone asks for MOAR INFO on so and so. Not to mention it's turning into opinion that she can't be like that and after ruining someone's love for someone, I don't want to be responsible for making people dislike a certain model. Their artistic work DOES NOT reflect who they are as people or vica versa. Someone can be a fantastic model and an awful person (**** comes to mind...) or a super girl and a cringe-worthy model. So please from any gossip here or anywhere keep in mind that their work is separate from their personalities.

Love, love, love to all of you. :-*

^Oh yes much love to you :winkiss:

I love how Vlada is not the saint her fandom makes her out to be :innocent:

I mean okay, she's a great model, but even good models have their vices :innocent:

Totally glad someone agreed with me! :flower: I honestly think its just an opinion from gossip and backstage shows rather than a stated fact :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->