Model Casting F/W 14.15

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get this Lexi girl! She always looks soo angry! :shock:

^ Yeah Lexi…she should team up with Charlotte Wiggins, they both look perpetually pissed.

Proenza board

y08skjJ.jpg

instagram/codemanagement

3 dna models exclusive in PS. Hmmm...and i'm curious if we will see Vanessa Axente Mariska van der Zee and Ann Koster from DNA exclusives tomorrow. DNA played really good this season.

Brokaw, in my opinion, is becoming so predictable as of late - this season more than ever. To the point where I don't even look forward to her shows anymore unless she's working with Miuccia or Nicolas (hopefully she kills it @ Vuitton)..

In general, this season has been very copy-and-paste so far.

Binx, Imaan, Mariana and Suzie at Proenza :heart:

I know we can't see the whole board but I really hope Grace is there too.

Glad Linn Arvidsson is finally showing up. :cool2:

she waited til Proenza to show up last season too!

Mini Anden,Suzie Bird PS exclusives? Seriously you get stuck with Imaan in livestreaming everytime she appears and you laugh with Lexi's and Nastya's walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be the only one who's loving seeing Liisa Winkler everywhere. :heart:

Liisa, Mini, Alana and Julia :heart: Can't say I'm a huge fan of Anne Catherine on the runway.

Nobody has answered my question yet about what you think makes good casting. I'm so curious!

Julia B. opening and closing looked so good :heart:

Missed Grace though, but regardless I loved that cast. Alana was such a lovely surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->