Model Casting F/W 15.16

Pauline is a MOC?

Pauline is from Réunion Island which has a diverse ethnic makeup of African, European, Indian, and Asian lineage. I predict she has some African heritage just by her appearance.

I thought Lindsey Wixson should have closed Chanel.

Stella Lucia looked dreadful.

Does anybody know if VS Contracts put restrictions on models not to walk shows that they used to walk before.

I ma talking about Kate G and Taylor M-H who were everywhere last season yet nowhere apart from VS this time.

^I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprise because they do the same thing with campaigns contract. I think I already told this story somewhere on tfs but I heard that Doutzen was offered a big contract with H&M few years ago and VS said no. She was pretty upset so she said that if they do this a second time she will be done with VS. And it actually happened because she's no longer an Angel so I guess this story is true.

Why is Valentino dropping Hedvig? She does their campaign and they are like thats enough?! :furious::cry:

Well well well, looks like Valentino finally got the diversity memo! Aya, Lineisy, Leila and Kai giving life to the collection.

I thought Valentino did a better job then in previous years at being diverse as well. Pretty much every other show didn't even try.

Well well well, looks like Valentino finally got the diversity memo! Aya, Lineisy, Leila and Kai giving life to the collection.

As if white models can't give life to a collection :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->