Model Casting F/W 14.15

Agreed about Alena but she just looks so short on the runway, even next to Marine who is not the tallest girl out there.

Nobody has answered my question yet about what you think makes good casting. I'm so curious!

My three favorite casts will always be JPG, Dior (Under John Galliano) and Ralph Lauren. I love when designers have favorites and will continue to use them for years. These models tend to fit the the brand. Of course every once and a while a hyped over saturated model will sneak in, but they don't typically stay around.

I'm assuming the J.Mendel girls won't be able to make the CK show in time. Is that Imaan I see? I'm shocked she won't be at CK. I see Cindy on the board too.

I'm assuming the J.Mendel girls won't be able to make the CK show in time. Is that Imaan I see? I'm shocked she won't be at CK. I see Cindy on the board too.

Wow, I do see Imaan, I mean there is a good two hours in between the shows. Maybe she can jet over to CK and get her hair and makeup done super quickly. Nickerson loves her, I would be beyond surprised to not see her at the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed about Alena but she just looks so short on the runway, even next to Marine who is not the tallest girl out there.
So Marine is around 5.8 1/2"? Here is Alena on the right.

from Ralf Collete instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I do see Imaan, I mean there is a good two hours in between the shows. Maybe she can jet over to CK and get her hair and makeup done super quickly. Nickerson loves her, I would be beyond surprised to not see her at the show.

I thought J.Mendel was a 1PM & Calvin Klein was at 2PM. :ermm: That's only an hour apart from each other.

The cast at Ralph Lauren was absolutely perfect. Best fashion week cast so far.

I thought J.Mendel was a 1PM & Calvin Klein was at 2PM. :ermm: That's only an hour apart from each other.

Oh god…you're right. I got the times mixed up. That sucks! I can't imagine a CK show without Imaan after her pre-Fall showing.

Yeah you're right, guess that explains why it took her so long to debut. Also, turns out she didn't open Polo, Gradoville did.

Ah well, hopefully she'll still get some print work out of it, she's far more stunning than most of the current catwalker stars.

Oh god…you're right. I got the times mixed up. That sucks! I can't imagine a CK show without Imaan after her pre-Fall showing.

If Cindy & Imaan aren't at CK this season, then I'm pretty sure there won't be much diversity in the cast this time around. SMH. And here I was thinking we were making progress….

6fe4281894dd11e38112124765574697_8.jpg

instagram/fashnest

Kai at CK again! :D

I'd be so pissed if Ine opened, hopefully she just leads the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeddicus2137
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->