Model Casting S/S 16

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
The new season is coming close... Love this exciting time :heart:
Here's the pic at Maurilio Carnino's castings with Agnes and Kad

CSbSmnA.jpg

instagram/agnessokolowska

Discussion concerning the upcoming castings are welcome here :flower:

Also you can voice your opinions about who will sweep up the shows in this thread : http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/who-will-sweep-up-spring-2016-shows-270643.html

Enjoy the season! :magic:

CAN'T WAIT! :magic:

(Sorry I don't have anything to contribute really atm...)

Can't wait either. I don't know why I feel more excited this season compared to the last ones.

let's get the show on the road :woot:

The models are out in full force! Modelinia's at the @bcbgmaxazria and @herveleger casting call in NYC.

instagram.com/modelinia

Periscope videos:

twitter.com/Modelinia/

From vogue.globo.com

Carmen Steffens aproveita a temporada de verão 2016 de Nova York para promover o primeiro desfile da grife. O show será no domingo (13.09), no Vanderbilt Hall Manhantann, e tem duas tops confirmadas na passarela: Adriana Lima e Toni Garrn.

Carmen Steffens will have her debut show on Sunday, September 13th. Adriana Lima and Toni Garrn are confirmed to walk.

Can we talk about how flawless was the cast at Tome? :heart:

OMG yes! on point, some really cool and unexpected comebacks like Irina Lazareanu and Yasmin Warsame! way to go Tome....Creatures of the Wind was also very good, Anita did a great job keeping it diverse and fresh...can't wait for the big shows tomorrow, Jason never disappoints and Givenchy will prolly be epic too.

Whether Givenchy will be epic depends on how many top girls are in town... I guess Kendall is though :rolleyes:

Still, very excited to see it and Jason Wu.

I loved Tome to, but why are designer hell bent on grouping asian models, african models and white models in different sections? It feels kind of insulting somehow... Almost like segregation or something.

^I know what you mean an I also don't understand why they do it...

OMG! Lineisy opening Jason Wu, pure fire!!!!!

Tome was fantastic, probably my fav. Also Creatures of the wind with Maria, Ajak, Aamito, Leila and Ysaunny, and Lineisy was the highlight today!!!
Can't wait for Givenchy :ninja:

Lara will be at Givenchy :heart:

Hoping this will be like like those good old circa 2009 casting with a good mix of tops, newbies and legends

So excited for Givenchy :woot: the venue looks amazing!

Doutzen and Raquel will be there as well! Hoping to see Gemma too!

Lara is actually front row. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->