Model Casting S/S 16

I think we can read between the lines as to why Bella or Gigi wasn't casted for Chanel..

Did they forget to pick up Freja at the airport ot something?

I thought for sure Pooja would appear at LV.

I thought for sure Pooja would appear at LV.

Yeah that was a big, big disappointment.

I thought some of the new girls at LV were very awkward and not model-esque at all. I applaud his loyalty to the girls we've seen from the beginning, but other than that this is one of the worst casts this season, in my opinion.

I think we can read between the lines as to why Bella or Gigi wasn't casted for Chanel..

mte there's an obvious difference between Cara/Kendall and Bella/Gigi. I never expected them to be at Chanel.

if it's the being to busty comment,wasn't lara stone his muse once?

I was going to draw a parallel between Gigi/Heidi and Lara/Claudia but I think it is just comes down to Karl's taste, as questionable as it may be. Thank heavens for small favours... I could just picture the double-act campaign with her sister or Kendall.

I loved the LV casting, some great new faces. And I love the idea of individualism he is showcasing with some of his new girls, not all girls looked the same its refreshing to see.

LV cast reminds me the SLP casts :ninja:.
And... where are the black girls at Miu Miu? :angry:. I was hoping for Aya :(

if it's the being to busty comment,wasn't lara stone his muse once?

As I remember, his words were not about her breasts. But lets move one because we can't talk about this.

And Lara is different. Lara was always a high fashion favourite and although her breasts are big, she fitted. But if you remember, when was the last time you saw Lara WALKING Chanel? I'm not including the stunt of playing poker with other celebrities while other models walk behind her. That's not walking/showcasing. :rolleyes:

As I remember, his words were not about her breasts. But lets move one because we can't talk about this.

And Lara is different. Lara was always a high fashion favourite and although her breasts are big, she fitted. But if you remember, when was the last time you saw Lara WALKING Chanel? I'm not including the stunt of playing poker with other celebrities while other models walk behind her. That's not walking/showcasing. :rolleyes:

She walked the Pre-Fall 2015 Show in Salzburg. She even opened it :smile:

She also closed HC Fall 09 as the bride. Karl shot her a bunch of times.

And even had a Chanel campaign.

All in all she's a perfect match for Chanel. Much better than Cara, Kendall, Binx, Lindsey etc.

Yeah obviously,I'm wasn't saying it in a negative way if anything I'm one of the biggest Lara supporters,the thing is people say they don't use the hadid sisters for the obvious reason that we can't talk.about here,but it's true they are miles apart,no comparison

Oh, that's the reason why I don't remember Lara: she stopped around 2011. I didn't care about Chanel around that time (I still don't care but at least I watch the shows now).

Yes, Lara has the Brigitte Bardot vibe thing going one with some serious Freja Beha attitude. Karl loves both things and now he has Anna Ewers to fill her in.

But I wish Lara walked this season. The models that walked most shows are so plain. I miss those times where models had attitude and walked every show. I guess now you see the best girls getting exclusives and walking selective shows instead of being everywhere. The "fillers" are the ones counting.

Binx is really growing on me, the girl has attitude even thou I think she looked a bit sad compared to the previous season. Molly is that thing but she stands out too. I wish the top walkers were more like then: stand outs, attitude filled women.

LV cast is crap they didn't look like girls who can fit into any other show...ugh

i hate these custom casts (like saint laurent, burberry doing it too) i like seeing the same girls in every show with a few new ones, that's how it should be. it builds an identity.

There is no excuse for the Zombie walk.

Like really NO!

I don't gey why are the designers ebmbracing those non-factor walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->