Model Casting S/S 2024

It's weird to see Jessica Stam doing a lot of B list shows in NY and London :grinningwsweat:.She was in NY and no Ralph Lauren or Michael Kors shows..Someone doesn't like her..Hope to see her at Prada in Milan. And why Sasha is only walking at NYFW? Hope to see her in Milan too. And of course i want to see more of Magdalena doing A list shows:winkingwtongue:

Last edited:
Does anybody know who is the casting director for the Gucci show?

Agree! Loved Etro casting! Guinevere, Tasha, Delfine, Maggie :wub:

I know I shouldn't be asking this but ... Am I the only one noticing that Adut Akech is a bit slowing down I know why ( subject forbidden here ) but I find it extremely sad when the industry is "suppose to be" a more healthy environnement nowdays...
It's too soon to speak but she's a regular at Fendi and I was a bit shocked to not see her walking the show ( which by the way was a MESS )

I know I shouldn't be asking this but ... Am I the only one noticing that Adut Akech is a bit slowing down I know why ( subject forbidden here ) but I find it extremely sad when the industry is "suppose to be" a more healthy environnement nowdays...
It's too soon to speak but she's a regular at Fendi and I was a bit shocked to not see her walking the show ( which by the way was a MESS )

I noticed her slowing down some seasons back, but assumed it was her own choice. But now that you mention it, maybe it is due to that one topic we can’t discuss.

but also she has a lot of big deals as ambassador of some brands so the need of doing shows decrease a lil bit and yes she was open about her struggles which I think justofies her pickiness. hopefully she’s in a good place :smile:

but also she has a lot of big deals as ambassador of some brands so the need of doing shows decrease a lil bit and yes she was open about her struggles which I think justofies her pickiness. hopefully she’s in a good place :smile:

Sure but you can notice it ..for example we could say the same about Vittoria but she still walking , they are top girl walking the A List shows just to maintain their status

I loved loved how they sent out their Prada girls for the finale. I wasn’t expecting Julia closing. It felt so good. Also, Lexi back at Prada!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->