Model Casting S/S 2024

Loved me some Prada today but Moschino was soooo so so bomb. The girls, the walks, the show, best Moschino show in years. Loves Stam, Trentini, Adut, Soo Joo, Lineisy, Abby, the new girl Angelina Kendall, hell even Adwoah looked hot af. :grinningwsweat:

What was that... Anok finally altered her awful vulgar walk for a show??? No way!!!! I though she was lost in that "you walk like a sexy panter, Queen!!!!" BS

Tom Ford's casting was splendid! Gucci, on the other hand, was a joke. Most of the new faces they chose were not even that interesting imo....but oh well. I'm excited for Versace today!

Surprised that Mariacarla wasn’t at Versace. Although, Claudia closing is a welcome surprise

It is always a pleasure not to see MCB. Enough is enough. It is like they are going to cast her till her last breath.

Poor idiots with cameras ready near the far exit. First they were waiting for an opener and some random boy came out and then they were waiting for Donatella and no one came out :rofllaughing:

Surprised that Mariacarla wasn’t at Versace. Although, Claudia closing is a welcome surprise
+ Adut (I say it again but I'm shocked guys) , Natasha Poly and no Irina this casting was quite odd

Claudia at Versace was definitely a nice surprise even tho her walk sucked big time lol. Loved Ferragamo today, what a sleek chic ensemble.

Seeing all these 2000s girls popping up here and there the last few seasons.... and still no sight is Snejana. :loudlycrying:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->