Most Overpriced Designer? #3

Anyone got 65k spare bucks for a 100% turkey feather coat from Vaccarello?
View attachment 1316694
The fox red heart coat by Hedi for YSL was 14,000 €, obviously precious turkeys are much more expensive 8 years later :innocent: .

I think it was clear that they have absolutely no interest in actually selling clothes, the production and the space they takes in stores are an annoyance and a cost to them.
They do clothes for marketing reasons - runways, red carpets, campaigns, fashion covers/ed - garments are used only to sell the bags, shoes and sunglasses they don't show on runways.

The tag is no way related to anything except MBA CEOs calculating revenues and margins per square meters.

Charli and Lorde wore this collection at the Sweat tour recently. I assume her version doesn’t tear as easily since she has to wear it many times. Charli is wearing a similar/same fur coat.
IMG_9639.jpeg

Source: WWD

I remember saying in this thread that the prices of RTW are insane and I was shown some receipts on how YSL lowered the prices on some entry level kind of bags….

This is the reality.
Anyone got 65k spare bucks for a 100% turkey feather coat from Vaccarello?
View attachment 1316694
In comparison, the Cashmere/Shearling coats from Celine are 12/13K.

At least we know this collection won’t make it to the outlet lol.

I remember saying in this thread that the prices of RTW are insane and I was shown some receipts on how YSL lowered the prices on some entry level kind of bags….

This is the reality.

In comparison, the Cashmere/Shearling coats from Celine are 12/13K.

At least we know this collection won’t make it to the outlet lol.
NO! I was already starting to save money to grab the turkey feather oversized Niki bag at the outlet next year!
Do you think it's gonna get 90% discount at Florence outlet mall? For 3k I might be getting on board with that... :mrgreen:
Now watch Hermes hopping on the feather bandwagon and release feathered Birkins and Kellys for 200k to bored rich Singaporean ladies...

1728651344749.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchi11119
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->