Prada F/W 05.06 Milan

Even though the colors used here aren't my favorite, I truly love some of the pieces in this collection. Especially the coats.. :heart:

At first it didn't appeal to me, but looking at each of the looks closely, they're actually quite wonderful :flower: I think this collection will definitely grow on me :blush:

I love it! I love the dark colors and how simple yet put together everything looks... I was very disappointed by the Spring show :ninja: :unsure:

At first it didn't appeal to me, but looking at each of the looks closely, they're actually quite wonderful :flower: I think this collection will definitely grow on me :blush:

This always happens I have no idea , I'm looking it it now again.

Although I prefer the way Pilati and Margiela did shoulders last season :P

I cannot get over how incredible this show is. It's one of her absolute best. Such a moody and angry show - so aloof. I love how darkly lit the whole set is, and how all the camera flashes look like lightning! The music is so haunting and melancholy - definitely alludes to the "actress in rehearsal" motif in the collection - almost reads like an actresses thoughts while performing a difficult and taxing role. She's taking on the darker more complicated side of her character.

The clothes, too, are breathtaking. Those slip dresses! Those camel coats! Those wrinkled floral roller print dresses! Those ashtrakan coats loaded up with passementerie are truly a sight to behold! I saw one of those coats re-issued at the Prada store when the FW'12 collection was in stores and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. And all these clothes worn with that gorgeous headband and up-do and that dark wine lip and the most perfect sling-back pumps. And that doctor bag with the exploded Prada logo debossed on the face - one of my favorite designer bags of all time.

I simply can't say enough about this collection. It's truly a masterpiece. As much as I truly, truly do love pretty much everything Miuccia does, I can't help but miss these more adult, less "fashiony" shows from her.

Such a pleasure revisiting this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->