Prada Mens F/W 2008.09 Milan

i like the simple pieces like the camel sweaters and the riding boots so far. i need to see the whole collection to make a decision.

r2712286723.jpg
capt.5a4a0d15173d4d329e14c661c083a759.italy_fashion_mil151.jpg

capt.bea9ae7b160f4cb1a864836c61dbfe13.italy_fashion_mil157.jpg

Yahoo News

This is horrible on so many levels I can't even pick one to comment on.

next season Prada look :
skin colour top + micro vest + panties outside like cagolle + micro-skirt + pants + vynil boots + vinyl bag printed laser croco.........

just not amazing at all.....
the styling is killing the collection....
who's the gay joker behind this????

Some of this is good (ie, the stuff that is relatively normal), but the rest is just too ridiculous. I have to go with Spike on this one...this is just Miuccia being weird for the sake of being weird.

Does she honestly think the Prada man (whom I always thought was a smart, reserved and intellectual) will wear a tutu?

Someone should write a bad review to wake her up. Those miniskirt look like some character from Family Guy would wear!! Or Jackass!!

:heart:

next season Prada look :
skin colour top + micro vest + panties outside like cagolle + micro-skirt + pants + vynil boots + vinyl bag printed laser croco.........

just not amazing at all.....
the styling is killing the collection....
who's the gay joker behind this????
how rude

miucca is really going for the "so ugly it's almost unwearable" aspect isn't she. i have a feeling these clothes are going to be used to death in editorials though.

i must say in the angle of a show,this collection is really fantastic and amazing!!
i also expect more commercial pieces out of the show pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->