Prada Mens F/W 2008.09 Milan

The ultimate taboo in fashion has been addressed by the ultimate trendsetter in fashion: womenswear for men by Prada...I HOPE this won't be a trend. Aesthetically it makes no sense either.

The rest looks kinda good though...and I for one love the laserprinted alligatorprint bag/boots :D

miucca is really going for the "so ugly it's almost unwearable" aspect isn't she. i have a feeling these clothes are going to be used to death in editorials though.
Im starting to think thats all she cares about and if some man happens to wear it then all the better. Its just so wierd maybe once I see it piece by piece it may become appealing but as most have said the styling here really SUCKS:doh:

is she trying to sell me a shirt with buttons on the front AND back?

seriously, life is hard enough as it is!

Oh My God. Why is prada trying to make men look like 14 year old girls? Nice boots though!

who's the gay joker behind this????
olivier rizzo if im not mistaken... :unsure::lol:

miuccia seems to be discovering new dimensions of futurism :shock:
the panties/hipflaps/nude stuff remind me of dada-marc jacobs... maybe they waste on the same thing.

but seriously... there is something i like about this collection.

oh after just looking at some details ... some stuff are cool....
but the general feeling, i got is pretty bad i don't know what to decide....
i guess this needs maturity in my brain......

oh i think i understood why the crotch look weird....
they are back/front as the shirts are... that's why the crotch is that big, non???

i noticed there's a pant on which the zipper is on the side.......
do Miuccia think about men?????

there's one thing though i still don't understand : the styling with the panties wron outside.... sorry i just don't get it!
the blue Jil Sander total look with the the red Prada total look is gonna hit the editorials, do you think???

but with maturity i think the styling is pretty intelligent with these skin colour tops...

olivier rizzo if im not mistaken... :unsure::lol:

miuccia seems to be discovering new dimensions of futurism :shock:
the panties/hipflaps/nude stuff remind me of dada-marc jacobs... maybe they waste on the same thing.

but seriously... there is something i like about this collection.

i think you're not mistaken....
that's why it's a big deal for me.......
i like Mr. Rizzo....
but these panties.....

non non non....
about Marc Jacobs.... I have to agree after looking at the HQs... there are some similarities....in the spirit....
but disagree about Dada.........

what's wrong with just pretty nowadays? Everything has to border on being absolutely ridiculous nowadays in order to be 'fashion forward' and 'innovative'.

And even if you are Mrs. Miuccia Prada, in case of this specific collection, you can't just get away with that. But she will...everybody will rave cause that's how it goes -_-

Not that I think Miuccia has worked a lot on this collection :innocent:

Ugh, I love this. That silver suit is sensational.
And the boots are killer. I love the slight touch of colour here and there.

Its too gay for my liking. Too tight and it looks very uncomfortable to wear.

It's way too much for me :ninja: But I like the set as well.

Well, the red calf-length boots, and those patent purple shoes are great...Plus, the color story is beautiful.

The tutus? I mean I'm all for androgyny and revolutions in menswear, but really? Especially when paired over pants, it just looks like a costume more than anything. I'm trying to bite my tongue and remain optimistic until I see the entire collection.

I think this is absolutely genius and hilarious.

It totally follows in the direction of Miu Miu SS08.

I love this homo fantasy thing going on. It's so theatrical and playful, I cannot understand how those models can keep such a straight face!

The setting is absolutely amazing.

Nice to see that Miuccia isn't taking everything so seriously.

Erm...can we see the real stuff now? :unsure:

it looks very uncomfortable to wear.

tu parles Richard.....
people who saw the outfits in real will have to explain me some stuff......

afp - edited by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->