Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait until july! didn't the used to like 5 months to make the designs for the runway? hmm.. maybe they are filming few episodes already, since at least there were 13 episodes in the previous season

i can't wait!!!!!!!!! i :heart: this show so much. when i was living in NYC i used to go to mood fabric all the time (that's where they go to get fabric, etc.) so it brings back memories for sure.

for those of you w/friends on the show, that is SUPER exciting!! you have to tell us who they are - will totally cheer for them.

i lurve this show! only means that there'll be two shows per year right? **crosses fingers**

in canada, the show airs a couple of months behind on the Life Channel...
i hope we'll get the show in canada... on a channel that i can get. lol

YAY!!! I am so excited about this, going to tell my friend about it tomorrow! Hopefully they'll have someone as hot as Daniel V. from season two~ lol, maybe they will have Daniel V. back? Who knows~~

Yeah...maybe 2 Dueling Daniel V's Who Then Make-out And Then Become Eachothers Biggest Competition. And They Should Soooooo 'create' A Spot For Santino Somewhere On The Show. Like A 5min Segment At The End Of Every Show Where He Assesses The Work Done That Day Best/worst.... 'santino Says' Style. And No More People Like Zulema; She Was Seriously Hard To Watch.

Can't Wait......

haha POOR...i dunno about Daniels making out...but I'd love to see Santino back for another shot at the title...hes just the man.

fashionablylate said:
i'm a project runway junkie...hope there's just as much drama :boxer:

Read Tim Gunn's blog and watch his video on the bravo site. They are casting based on design, construction, and personality. Personality = drama. hehe

Haha...hopefully we get another jokester...ANDREEEEEEEE...MAKE IT WOORKK!!

never saw season 1
loved season 2

can't wait for the next one

shamigo said:
Haha...hopefully we get another jokester...ANDREEEEEEEE...MAKE IT WOORKK!!

Santino was funny...........and also very rude, and inconsiderate at times. Not to mention vile looking.:sick:

But he did have me laughing at some points.:lol:

I loved how he made up the little Red Lobster story about Tim and Andre.
I was laughing so hard.:lol:

Mood Fabric

igotgoodjeans said:
i can't wait!!!!!!!!! i :heart: this show so much. when i was living in NYC i used to go to mood fabric all the time (that's where they go to get fabric, etc.) so it brings back memories for sure.

for those of you w/friends on the show, that is SUPER exciting!! you have to tell us who they are - will totally cheer for them.

Where is Mood??? I was just in New York a few weeks ago. I shopped a lot of their fabric shops but I never did see it.

dorien said:
never saw season 1
loved season 2

can't wait for the next one

I bought Season 1 on Amazon.com for like 20 bucks! It's hilarious. There's a ton of extra stuff on it besides the shows that were aired. Haven't checked for Season 2 yet but I'll definitely be buying it!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Red Lobster story was so funny!

and yes...Santino is very ugly. But he's still the man! I was rooting for him to win!

shamigo said:
aahh so soon! And all summer to watch it!! No more splitting paper writing and Project Runway :D:D:D

maybe they can have Daniel Franco on again:lol::lol:

Nah, not after he scared Heidi on the reunion episode :P And you're lucky you get it during summer... poor Canadians get it aired months after!

Last edited by a moderator:
santino was quite rude.... but didn't it make for awesome tv viewing!?! love him... my guilty pleasure.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->