Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
shamigo said:
The Red Lobster story was so funny!

and yes...Santino is very ugly.

Remember when he compared himself to Brad Pitt?

:yuk:

I am SO glad it is starting in July!! I just want to be sure that they put it on iTunes again so I can get it in Europe.

I just hope it doesn't overdo it and burn out. PR has overtaken the Simpsons as my favorite show to watch over and over again. :smile:

OMG!!! They just started airing PR Season 2 here. :cry::unsure: But I don't mind spoilers ^_^

Throughout the show I never thought Santino designed anything attractive.

I agree with the judges.............he always OVERDID everything. He put that stupid cake decorating looking ruffling on EVERYTHING.

But when I saw his final collection in the process and on the runway..........it was gorgeous. I was very impressed. I'm sure he will do more things in the future and be successfull.

Has anyone seen him on VH1 lately?? He's done a couple of those shows where they have people commenting on whatever the topic is. He's pretty funny.

ps if you're a really hardcore fan, the season 3 crew will be at Mood TOMORROW (Saturday)...not sure what time but probably morning, and they will not be shutting down for the shoot.

Ohh this is nice to hear, I'll be able to watch it, yay!

Everyone personally knows contestents except little 'ol me. :blush:

Im so over Project Runway, if we are talking fashion wise. First show, there was something, second one, there was nothing.

If we're talking about a reality show with a cute guy designing, then count me in, other than that its just another American Idol down the toilet

^ I have to agree more than I'd like to.

But is seems that the 1rst season contestents always are more memorable- who can name any survivor other than Richard Hatch? (ugh)

I think Jay, and even Kara and Austin may be famous. But the reason why I would never do PR as a designer, is if you do hit it big, people probably will be snickering and making snarks about your rise to fame as a tv star.

.:sprigged:. said:
^ I have to agree more than I'd like to.

But is seems that the 1rst season contestents always are more memorable- who can name any survivor other than Richard Hatch? (ugh)

I think Jay, and even Kara and Austin may be famous. But the reason why I would never do PR as a designer, is if you do hit it big, people probably will be snickering and making snarks about your rise to fame as a tv star.

I sometimes wonder if many of these designers are even taken seriously after Project Runway.

On one hand, I would like to do it because of the exposure and seed money. Yet on the other hand, I would want to be taken seriously as designer. I wouldn't want peers in the industry saying that the only reason how I got to were I was, was because of a reality tv show.

I think of all of the tv reality shows/competitions, Project Runway is the one that is taken most seriously. I don't think it would hurt anyone's career as a designer because in order to meet the challenges you do need skill. I'm sure someone like Daniel V. may get more meetings than he would have without the exposure of PR. On the other hand, someone like Santino however is going to be remembered more for his personality than for his designs.

Alejandro said:
Im so over Project Runway, if we are talking fashion wise. First show, there was something, second one, there was nothing.

If we're talking about a reality show with a cute guy designing, then count me in, other than that its just another American Idol down the toilet

I agree. The second season there was so much crap that got turned out.

The drama was great, and there was some funny moments.

I :heart: Nick!! I really only watched it for him. I hope I look that good when I hit his age.:lol:

This is seriously one of my favourite TV shows. i love it. cant wait for the new season. is it still going to be on Wednesday nights? love love love!!

sweet marianne said:
o man, i only see it in canada, after the show is done in the states, its brutal!

that would kill me.

How do you not find out what's going on beforehand, with all the blogging and stuff. I would think it would ruin for you guys.

Ianastar said:
that would kill me.

How do you not find out what's going on beforehand, with all the blogging and stuff. I would think it would ruin for you guys.

lol, i can't wait, so i'm always looking at sites.. i don't mind. i looooooooove the show so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->