Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's extremely creative. Always pushing boundaries. He also has the technical skills. He should do very well.

-j

cygnenoir said:
I'm confused! The PR3 finals won't happen until the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 shows in September.

Or is Anne Hathaway going to be on the show as a guest judge? ^_^ Maybe that photo was from the PR2 finals?

good catch, cygnenoir. :wink: that photo was from PR2 during olympus fashion week in february.

here's a photo from a PR fan: http://flickr.com/photos/liuliuliu/98335841/in/set-72057594081275487/

Hope these weren't already posted. Promo shots for the new season courtesy of Bellazon.com.

Heidi is back in top shape. She looks gorgeous!

Attachments

• project_runway_3_01.jpg
    project_runway_3_01.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 10
  • project_runway_3_03.jpg
    project_runway_3_03.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 14
anyone else have a slight crush on Tim Gunn???

:unsure: No? Just me.

Well okay then:innocent: :lol:

^ Me too! I just love his voice :lol:
Slightly OT: I heard about this "Ring My Bell" thing online, so I called & chatted with Andrae. He was so cute, very chatty. Apparently he is writing a book entitled Where the Hell is My Chiffon?! :flower:

longlegsue said:
^ Me too! I just love his voice :lol:
Slightly OT: I heard about this "Ring My Bell" thing online, so I called & chatted with Andrae. He was so cute, very chatty. Apparently he is writing a book entitled Where the Hell is My Chiffon?! :flower:

Yeah, I saw he posted that on his Myspace profile.

Santino did it as well apparently.

I am so glad that this thread is up. I so love TIm GUn.. I don't care that he is gay and I am woman. I want to marry to man. I am sure that we can "make it work!" Seriously, love this show...

Tim Gunn is what makes this show 1000 times better than how good it is already :wink:

Although, er...Macy's...:huh:

Macy's replacing Banana Republic is going to be an interesting, drastic change, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionablylate said:
i'm a project runway junkie...hope there's just as much drama :boxer:

oh there will be... i know someone on it. if i know him well enough hes going to go crazy!! :smile: shhh its a secret

reese06 said:
I think last season sucked, the designers had talent but nothing outstanding. And I'm so glad that the final runway show will be a spring collection this time. And I really don't like Heidi Klum ever since she dissed Jay and didn't wear his dress after she said she would.

word to everything you said, I was indifferent to Heidi but after the Red Sexy Mama Dress incident, I am predisposed to despise her

Does anyone have pics of Austin's collection for Kenneth Pool (Amsale)?

rui said:
oh there will be... i know someone on it. if i know him well enough hes going to go crazy!! :smile: shhh its a secret

Yow! Will you reveal who it is after the show premieres? Pretty please :P ?

Ooooh, I'm tempted to pick an early favourite based on absolutely nothing but what they look like and what they are wearing in that photo! I do often wonder if one's personal style aesthetic should tell us whether we want to wear or like their vision.

Michael Kors, for example, wears the same clothes all the time, usually with a badly fitting jacket (note the neck roll on his collars). People LOVE his clothes but would you want to dress like him? No.

OK, I'm just babbling out of excitement until July 12. Sorry! :P

The models are out too:

http://www.justjared.com/pictures/p...way_3_designers&pic=z-project-runway-3-02.jpg

They're shown with the designers as well.

I can't wait to see the new season! Pity Daniel Franco isn't one of the designers again ... I love his sleek designs and individuality - he's so unique. And the "I love you, Heidi" incident was so embarassing ... Heidi was so taken aback :rolleyes:

And Heidi's great! I hope they change Michael Kors though; he's somewhat absurd when giving comments sometimes ("She looks like Appalachian Lil'Abner Barbie!"). Perhaps Francisco Costa or Anna Sui can take his place instead?

Hope to see the new season soon! Can't wait :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saranadar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->