Project Runway Season 3 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must admit... i loved the drama, but i hope to see more talent and creativity this time around. can't wait for the new season!

esile said:
i must admit... i loved the drama, but i hope to see more talent and creativity this time around. can't wait for the new season!
haha yeah me too^_^ but I actually liked Santino last season:rofl:

oh awesome. B) Missed the second season entirely(so i have no idea who santino is) but I'm definitely watching this one.

Guys! Just saw this pic in my WWD magazine... Guess we know one celeb who's going to be at the final runway show! I can't wait :smile:

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely one of my favorite shows, but I'm not sure how their gonna top last season. I loved Santino, he made that show so entertaining & last season I think Jay "carried" it for the most part. I can't wait to see all the new designers though & congrats to your friend pamelaz!

shamigo: aww, poor Dan Franco. lol He was on a few shows of "How Do I Look?" so he's still out there. I really hope he acheives everything he'd like to in his lifetime, because he's defininitely not one to ever give up on anything. haha, he's such a trooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
missbliss said:
Thanks for the heads up! Definitely one of my favorite shows, but I'm not sure how their gonna top last season. I loved Santino, he made that show so entertaining & last season I think Jay "carried" it for the most part. I can't wait to see all the new designers though & congrats to your friend pamelaz!

shamigo: aww, poor Dan Franco. lol He was on a few shows of "How Do I Look?" so he's still out there. I really hope he acheives everything he'd like to in his lifetime, because he's defininitely not one to ever give up on anything. haha, he's such a trooper.

Yeah, I felt bad for Dan F.

missbliss said:

he was one of my favorites! I'd just be hilarious if he was given a third chance haha!

shamigo said:
he was one of my favorites! I'd just be hilarious if he was given a third chance haha!

I don't think he should come back as a contestant. But I'd LOVE to see him as a judge.

Maybe get rid of Michael Kors (he's so dull anyways. He uses the same phrases over and over)

"To me..........she looks a little sad"

"And let's face it, it's a bit dowdy and matronly"

I think last season sucked, the designers had talent but nothing outstanding. And I'm so glad that the final runway show will be a spring collection this time. And I really don't like Heidi Klum ever since she dissed Jay and didn't wear his dress after she said she would.

Ianastar said:
IMaybe get rid of Michael Kors (he's so dull anyways. He uses the same phrases over and over)

"To me..........she looks a little sad"

"And let's face it, it's a bit dowdy and matronly"

Lol! So true... :lol:

And add "I'm underwhelmed"...

Don't have the exact details, but I know that Banana Republic dropped out and Macy's is now in.

I've also heard rumours of a "new setting." Not sure if that just means the BR/Macy's swap, or if maybe their studios are relocating as well!

I actually think the BR thing is crazy -- it's definitely a high profile show with top talent; to be honest, I thought they were *lucky* to have PR!

Well Anne Hathaway sounds cool! Awesome that she's gonna be on the show! Can't wait until it starts.

Can't wait for Season Three !! PR is the only show I really keep a mind to watch regularly. I'll never forget randomly meeting Austin Scarlett (my fave from season 1) in a trimmings store in NYC. . . .he was extremely nice & chatty.. . and looked like a porcelain doll ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh i can't wait! I'm going to parsons to see if i can see them filming it.

spiralsnowman said:
Guys! Just saw this pic in my WWD magazine... Guess we know one celeb who's going to be at the final runway show! I can't wait :smile:

I'm confused! The PR3 finals won't happen until the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 shows in September.

Or is Anne Hathaway going to be on the show as a guest judge? ^_^ Maybe that photo was from the PR2 finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->