Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth??:blink:
I don't understand, so apparently he's together with that pregnant girl? But making sure it looks like he's dating Kristen?
Ugh, hope it's all not true:cry:

I searched on google and it's at least on a lot of gossip sites. ;D

Who knows. Nothing would suprise me but I'm not really believing it either. *shrugs*

it's not true. they go out every year with this BS about his gf/wife in the middle of Idaho who's pregnant. there was an identical story last year. IDENTICAL. all BS,don't worry. :smile:

btw - she was seen on Flynn's gig in Austin, that's the guy who was with them in UK on NYE (he was in the pics:(
@BlueFlowers said: http://tweetphoto.com/15142248 Great to see Johnny Flynn again. Bird from Twilight standing infront of me too. Wish her mate would stop dancing like a prat
C&C- where's the whole vid of that BTS?pretty please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still want to see a picture of that chick! ;D

Aww, cute to see her going to those kind of events.

i don't think that that chick necessarily exists. they made up the whole story last year and it turned up that some nutzzie made up the whole story, it was a bit scary to tell you the truth cus she was giving "updates" on her delivery and all regularly. creepy.

anyway, does anyone remember how he, throughout the last 2 years said on multiple occasions how he thinks he's never been in love, and how he doesn't believe in love at first sight? check out this newest interview:

I decide to dive in and ask him about Stewart. Does he believe in love at first sight? “Yes,” he says. Has he... ever been in love? “Ah, yes, I think so.” “What’s...” Nick looks up from his BlackBerry. “Let’s keep to the film,” he snaps. Pattinson looks embarrassed, but the moment has passed, and I am to leave. He gets up and gives me a kiss on the cheek: light and soft and not at all unfresh. I read somewhere one girl’s parents paid £20,000 in a charity auction for one of those.

i don't think that that chick necessarily exists. they made up the whole story last year and it turned up that some nutzzie made up the whole story, it was a bit scary to tell you the truth cus she was giving "updates" on her delivery and all regularly. creepy.

anyway, does anyone remember how he, throughout the last 2 years said on multiple occasions how he thinks he's never been in love, and how he doesn't believe in love at first sight? check out this newest interview:

Ok, didn't know that.
I don't know why I was worrying, most of the time I don't believe these things they write :hardhead:

no, yeah, it's weird how they're recycling the story once again. either way i find it sooo creepy.

What interview is that from? And to be honest, I don't believe anything anymore. If it's not like a video interview, anything could be a lie.

BTW, anybody has a link to the old story?

What interview is that from? And to be honest, I don't believe anything anymore. If it's not like a video interview, anything could be a lie.

BTW, anybody has a link to the old story?
interview which was done, among hundreds of others, on promo press thing he did in NY, it's legit - it's UK's Times. here's link for the whole interview: http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article7064569.ece

don't have a link for that old story, all i remember it was on some weird site which followed this woman regularly.

Yeah, I don't really care how legit the source is though, you see how others **** with the interviews he's doing. It's a personal thing and everybody can believe what they want. :wink:

I wonder if Kristen will go back to London soon. ;D

Yeah, I don't really care how legit the source is though, you see how others **** with the interviews he's doing. It's a personal thing and everybody can believe what they want. :wink:

I wonder if Kristen will go back to London soon. ;D

what are you saying? i mean, it's his direct quote (and, if you read the interview, you can see that the woman was cut off just after that by his publicist). you can't **** with the quotes if you're a reputable magazine which Times is, they wouldn't be given an interview in the first place if they weren't a mag with reputation. :wink: and i don't get how's it a personal thing and believing what you want if it says:
Have you been in love?
Yes, I have.

What's there to believe what you want?

Whatever, no need to go off topic because of that **** again! I wasn't refering to that interview anyway but in general if you read my post! :wink:

And the personal thing is that people believe what they want anyway, no matter what is written or if it's even legit.

This here is the perfect example (No, not the interview). Solved, done. :wink:

Whatever, no need to go off topic because of that **** again! I wasn't refering to that interview anyway but in general if you read my post! :wink:
huh? what ****?
i don't think this is off-topic, i think this is pretty much on-topic considering we're talking about his quotes.

agreed on constant shadiness on the reliability of his interviews, and ppl bringing up more than there is, but sometimes it is what it says it is. :wink:

That's a reputable source and the interview seems true. Twilight fans only want to hear him profess his undying love for Kristen - they are unlikely to believe anything where he is being a bit aloof or reflecting on past loves.

That's true but how can you be like 100 % sure? This is not even an interview where I think anything is fake but I don't think that just because it's a supposedly reliable source or anything it means that it's 100 % correct. Who knows. I think those two also like to play with the media and even though I'd like to think they don't give a **** what anybody thinks, they know how to play the game and do play it very well!

But then again, I'm not much of an interview reader either.

lol. Maybe half of them but the other half wants to kill Kristen for even standing next to him. :wink:

That's a reputable source and the interview seems true. Twilight fans only want to hear him profess his undying love for Kristen - they are unlikely to believe anything where he is being a bit aloof or reflecting on past loves.
true. true. i just wanted to point out his "turn" in answering these questions and the fact he actually answered one and got cut off after it, not before it. :flower:

as for the truth, again, no reputable mag is going to play with it's reputation for anyone, let alone rob, esp. mag that's not an entertainment one (which Times isn't).

But nobody will ever find out what is true and what is not anyway. it's a huge deal anyway. People change their opinions as they grow older.

Anyway, found pictures! Can you say Photoshop? Very amusing.

Credit to Photographer!

Attachments

• 36725292.jpg
    36725292.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
  • imgR_090_1.jpg
    imgR_090_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
  • papz.jpg
    papz.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 117
oh wow. the second one looks like a manip and the third one is a manip, she was placed in the pic. :wink:
where did you find these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"