Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the third one, I remember seeing those before but I cannot remember seeing her and she has pass around her neck, hasn't she? And I don't think that picture of Robert was taken at an event but damn, I can't remember when and where it was taken!! People claim she is a friend of Lizzie.

the third one is def a manip, it's from a pap set of Rob and Tom in London 09.
the second one is also a manip, look at his head. :lol:

But apparently this is already old news, it already happened a week ago and there was a twitter account and a myspace and all which seems are all gone now. ;D

But apparently this is already old news, it already happened a week ago and there was a twitter account and a myspace and all which seems are all gone now. ;D
you mean it was like dimissed a week ago already or?

I think nobody really believed anyway but people were already talking about it like a week ago and it's just funny to read some comments. lol. So hilarious.

oh, yeah, it's funny but i'm telling you that woman last year, jesus. she even talked about how "her and rob" picked baby boy's name and all. she gave updates throughout her whole pregnancy. that was disturbing.

Dude, I think I'm pregnant from him as well. I don't know how it happened but I can FEEL it. lol. Some people are simply nuts.

Girls, if it hold even little truth.. Wouldn't Lainey already made a BI about this. :lol:

the funniest thing to me is that i never expected a plastic girl like her to spend a second even thinking about rob let alone create rumors and manips :rofl:

Hmm, maybe Lainey is busy. ;D It's still amusing even if it's completely bull****.

I'm so sad that I missed it. Now that this Kelly girl deleted her Myspace pages and Twitter acounts, damn for the missed lulz. ;D

haha nice try. What a loser.

wv2uya.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

was that the girl who was trying to say shes pregnant with rob and they have been dating for months ? :rofl:
the blond girl i mean ?
wow.

i cant see rob dating someone made of plastic and looking as sl*tty as she is.
thats definitley unture :rofl:

as for his 'turn' in answering about love, i totally see it D :wink:

I mean it all leads to them (Robert and Kristen) being really together. At least there was something new, been kind of quiet. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
the one of the previous page, i dont know what her name is.
she photoshopped herself into the picture that label posted above..

No, that is a new one, from last week or so. She claimed to be pregnant but not by Robert. They are just dating, according to her. :wink: lol.

im confused, why do you keep saying its new ?
i said nothing about it being old :blink:

all i said is that i cant see rob dating that kind of girl.. :unsure:
i think you misunderstood my post...

Nope, but apparently some girl claimed to be pregnant by Robert last year or so dajrekshn said and that's not the same one, she never claimed to be pregnant by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont understand what your trying to say...

last year there was a story pretty identical to this, and no it wasnt the same girl saying it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->