Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ...

And thanks for posting that picture, Label! I couldn't remember the original one.

That pic with ''her'' and Rob walking is quite funny. He's all wrapped up because it's probably freezing to death, and she's in her tight dress. :lol: Really believable. All tanned and all.

Ps, colour, you're avatar is the awesome Lara Stone right? :brows:

Merel, she didn't need a jacket or anything because Rob was so hot. Hihih.

Ps, colour, you're avatar is the awesome Lara Stone right? :brows:

why yes it is :shifty:

That pic with ''her'' and Rob walking is quite funny. He's all wrapped up because it's probably freezing to death, and she's in her tight dress. :lol: Really believable. All tanned and all.

i know :rofl:
at least photoshop yourself into a picture where the girls tagging along arent wearing fur coats because its freezing out :rofl:

from the ontd post about solved BIs

They're More a Marketing Strategy than a CoupleBuzzFoto – We’re not even sure why the magazines keep pushing it, but this couple who are said to be romantically involved, are actually [anything] but. Sure, they’re having fun playing with the press, but it’s mostly because they are told it would be a good marketing strategy for their career. Everyone around them knows however, that they are just good friends, not lovers. One in all the media buzz is actually rumored to swing the other way. Not Chace Crawford.SOLVED! It’s Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!

no idea who really "solves" these blind items and how reliable it is. i guess everyone believes what they want to believe

I dont know in the bi thread it was solved that nicole kidman drinks her pee and eats placentas :rofl:

I do think it has a lot to do with marketing as well. Even Summit not allowing most questions being asked is a good strategy because it makes people wonder even more.

It doesn't help but the main idea is that more people will watch the movies but even that I don't get most of the time. It sometimes works though.

I don't get it, they sign a contract to make a movie and to attend events, premieres, etc... but they don't sign a contract to 'act as if they are together but still keep the mystery', right? Why would Summit have a thing to say in their relationship (fake or not)? And to me, they don't seem like the people who would listen to summit and feed the mystery (for example Kristen showing up in London, almost holding hands...) if they aren't together for real. Neither do I think they would keep their relationship a secret because Summit wants it that way.
Well, that's what I think at least, I'm not familiar with those things, whether or not a company has a say in the fake or real relationship of the actors...

Yeah, I once believed they wouldn't do that for the publicity and all. I do believe they are together but I also believe by now that they do play the PR game to a certain extent at least. And I don't get Summit either.

There are enough people who have dated each other for publicity reasons. I don't think they are but who really knows. But if they were dating for publicity only, wouldn't they make it official? Or do they want to keep the mystery going? I don't know.

I know they don't but do you know what really is going on behind closed doors? I don't. *shrugs* They are dating, public or not. Summit is stupid and that's all. :D

And maybe Summit even has special paragraphs in the contracts. lol. It wouldn't suprise me.

I can't see these two doing it for publicity and the media.:unsure: Time will tell I suppose.

Great manips!:lol: That girl must be a twi-hard.

WE NEED LULZ HERE TODAY. :rofl:
speaking of manips, team_kbitch is on a flow today with taking a piss at this :lol: :lol: :lol:

4pups8.jpg

2ihl5sg.jpg

dmfloo.jpg

pattinstewintheir30s.jpg

this one's my "FAVE" :rofl: :
2lt1z88.png

30c3wv4.jpg

here's a scrapbook :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://img301.imageshack.us/i/twrobstencompilationcut.jpg/

232yvm.jpg

community.livejournal.com/team_kbitch

Status