Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I actually failed to mention they ruin any good fashion career. (So glad Daria refused to do VS in the past) Woepsie, I'm off-topic now completely.

When does Eclipse promotion start dajrekshn? You know all these things.
middle of the june - the junkets and tour.
early june/end of may - photoshoots and interviews for the magazines.

jomarlushka - agreed, they are still way young and have multiple options, and it really is up to them, and only them, to prove themselves by picking roles wisely in the future. Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are great examples of how it should be done (when something this big happens and you actually have an acting talent to show). :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
blub blub. Has been said before.

Middle of June? I thought they'd start a little earlier but then again, I don't know. No dates have been released, right? So that is still speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:
blub blub. Has been said before.

Middle of June? I thought they'd start a little earlier but then again, I don't know. No dates have been released, right? So that is still speculation.
it's out on 30th of june, they have tendency to do promo tour 2 weeks prior to it.(judging by the way first two were promoted) :flower:

the whole promotion will start by the end of may if not earlier, meaning photoshoots, interviews and that kinda of things. :flower:

correction: WTTR will be released august/sept from the looks of it, atm.

do you know if it will have a wide release or if it will be just selected cities? I bet it will take years to be released in my country :(

do you know if it will have a wide release or if it will be just selected cities? I bet it will take years to be released in my country :(
they'll announce it soon enough (matter of days actually), it got picked internationally too. my guess is that first they'll go with limited number of theaters and then go to higher numbers if it goes okay (meaning if they open it with fine numbers in boxoffice it will spread and in few weeks will be - nationwide USA). as for international:

Yes...UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinvia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Brazil and many more are getting the movie.

internationally, movie will be relased as any other movie in those countries. :flower:

Great news then! :woot: I'm from Portugal, but I think if it gets released in the UK, it'll probably premiere here too. I'm glad, because I really want to see that film and Kristen's performance. :blush: Thanks! :flower:

OMG don't do that people. From my last post here when I said I was bored there are now five more pages. I thought something exciting had happened like an actual pic of them doing it or at least kissing but no it was just dribble. My twihard heart can't take the tease :cry:.

:lol::rofl::wacko: at dajrekshn being R or K. She is the last person on here I would think is them or one of their camp.

Don't expect them to even read this forum :D Let alone posting in secret. That would be really pathetic. :lol:

i would def post in secret and confuse the sh*t out of you :lol:
luckily it's not that easy to become a member here

and i just need wttr online:innocent:

i would def post in secret and confuse the sh*t out of you :lol:
luckily it's not that easy to become a member here

and i just need wttr online:innocent:
don't expect it before august/sept. :wink:

TR still don't have international deal...:doh: and that one is the one i really really wanna watch. :(

...and this thread (or Rob´s or Kristen´s) are not easy to find just by doing a google search. You have to know about TFS to find them...

...and this thread (or Rob´s or Kristen´s) are not easy to find just by doing a google search. You have to know about TFS to find them...
i remember times when this thread was the first result in google search, nowadays not even close...:lol:

^actually i'm still sorta speculating. I'm like 70% yes /30% no, but that's just because I like concrete answers.

Wow this thread moves really fast now. I remember when it was just a few of us who gave a sh*t whether these two were dating or not. :lol:

I miss speculating with you girls, but I can barely catch up anymore. Stupid job. :judge::lol:

And lol dajrekshn, you are causing quite a storm here. :wink::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->