Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

all the tourists that visit NY on a daily, some will probably just be in town for the show. I traveled in a bus from Maryland just for Fashions night out.
I would bet this is cancelled my next year, I just can’t see the general public caring anymore

If they didn't sell the broadcasting rights then I'm assuming they have a lot less budget for the show, am I right? It's a week away and most of the cast is still unknown, do you think they would keep any other big names secret until the day of? I would assume they'd at least tease us to tune in, not sure how many viewers are actually going to watch live.

Is the entire cast really not allowed to reveal themselves as booking the show on IG already?? I understand Valentina was/may still be formally contracted under the brand so it's not as big of a deal for her to announce it in comparison to most, but my goodness, they're doing a horrendous job generating hype with these slow-as-a-snail casting announcements (most of which are a bit confusing for anyone who hasn't been attentive of the VSFS over the years to understand, like the initial Tyra/Gigi video or Jasmine randomly getting shoved into the video of Tyra's official casting announcement) on their own. Just announce Adriana as the last one if she's walking it (the timing of her runway comeback is almost too good to be true, no?), and then let the rest go about using their own social media channels to tell their audiences they'll be at the show.

I would bet this is cancelled my next year, I just can’t see the general public caring anymore
I think the return to their original roots is going to do them good hoping the show is as glamorous and entertaining. The last show they did with the tour was uneventful and dull because they were trying to be who they are not. VS is flashy, sexy and very commercial and there's always space for that. The choice of artistes and the models have a huge following that will get them that much needed engagement.

I hope Adriana doesn't go, but she probably will lol. She has lost all the freshness she had, it's like these women don't realise that 0 wrinkles don't make you look young enough. Also, why don't they give new models the chance to try out and get big? Most of the models are repetitive faces. Or I guess it has something with publicity, after all the 2023 show was a major fail.🤣🤣 Also, for VS to be really great, they have to invite high class singers, which they haven't done. I mean Lisa and Tyla? Really? Their songs are so generic, it has nothing to do with VS (my opinion). I'd love to see Cher though.
Fortunately no annoying classless nepos will be cast.

Except for the Tik Tok girls. I can already predict that the show will be a failure, and I mean clothes-wise, because last season was terrible. We'll also have to put up with Gigi walking down the catwalk like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Aghhh my eyes are already hurting😪😪

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingerkitty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->