The H&M Thread #4

Is Candice's (left) sweater from H&M?
eg2645.jpg

twitter.com/Jeannieous

I haven't seen it irl, but I got that leather jacket online today. I like that the leather doesn't look distressed or "vintage"... here's another pic:

blameitonfashion.freshnet.se

Attachments

• hm15.jpg
    hm15.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 19
Does anyone know if there is a place online where you can watch the H&M Trend items? I see thing passing by on blogs but I'm not living close to a H&M with trend department, I would looove to see what more they are selling

the new fall stuff seemed to me to be really lackluster. what does everyone else think?

i'd rather pay double and get something i really like at zara which has better quality.

^thank you! i like the fake opal earrings. hopefully this stuff is in stores soon.

the new fall stuff seemed to me to be really lackluster. what does everyone else think?

i'd rather pay double and get something i really like at zara which has better quality.

Zara and better quality do not go together! their quality has dramatically diminished over the past year, I view it the same as H&M. Sure it's cut better but it does not last at all, you can see things falling apart at the store on the hangers. :shock:

^totally agree with you.

i used to shop a lot at H&M, ZARA, Esprit. i still have clothes I bought 5 years ago at these stores. but the things i bought last year are all falling apart. wash them once or tumble dry them, and they get holes.
they used to have goo quality, but that´s in the past.

The burgundy (p)leather pants from Lana's collection look wonderful. I wonder what price they will be at and when they'll be available.

Question regarding their return policy: I only returned a top once cause it was too big, tags and all, zero fuss. Today I got a necklace with some plastic part that looked pretty resistant (silly assumption I know).. when I got home, it was broken :cry:, as if someone had sit on it, except no one did.. I'm really pissed cause it was so pretty. I can't glue it back together cause it's see-through, it's not going to look the same, so I thought of going back and getting another one (it was 12.95), but just out of curiosity, is it worth trying to return it? do you guys think they will take it back? I'm so bad at returning things, it's just not my style so I'm pretty insecure/uncomfortable when I have to return something for a reason not related to size/taste. :ninja:

I'm pretty sure if you tell them what happened and brought in your receipt with it they would let you return it :smile: I know other people have returned things that broke/ripped before.

True. I guess I just feel a little guilty as it obviously didn't magically break, I must've contributed to it in some way..

I'll go back tomorrow and see if I can return it. If they don't take it back, I'll just get myself a new one. Meh.

I agree, they will most likely take it back. I've never experienced H&M not accepting things you want to return, no matter what's the reason for it. A friend of mine once bought a hoodie and she was wearing it for a whole month, and she machine washed it several times and then decided she wanted it in another color so she returned it. It even had stains on it when she returned it and they didn't make a fuss at all.
I hate when I buy something and it breaks the same day. Happened to me a few times with H&M and Zara items :ninja:

^ that's insane. :lol:

Earrings aside, until today I had some pretty good luck with H&M accessories.. one of my favorite pieces is a simple crystal ball necklace I got in.. 2008?, I wear it all the time and it still looks as day one. Other stuff is still in good condition because.. I suppose that's the difference between craving and investment, flavor's short-lived. :ninja:

^you might as well try. They are pretty good with returns. Although i had trouble returning a dress i bought online at the store they wanted me to post it back and i really thought that was stupid since i was there, in the end they gave me a giftcard.

^ I returned it yesterday!! I love how easy their staff is.. always. The manager was nice but in a hurry and like the last thing she cared about was what happened, she saw it, switched necklaces and told me to have a nice day all within 2 minutes maybe. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->