The H&M Thread #4

Ew that lana del rey stuff looks terrible. Though you never know if it looks a lot better irl!

I'm looking forward to seeing the pink jumper from the Lana collection. When is it set to launch?

Latest buy from H&M Trend. It's so cozy!!
hmtrend.jpg

In the back it's a lit bit longer
hmtrend2.jpg

Source: Both pics are mine

i didnt even know ADR was about to design jewellery for H&M

me too and it doesnt look like its popular so hope i can actually buy something not from ebay for £100 :lol:

ellegirl, is the sweater worth 80$? thats what it costs here. is it itchy?

i imagine the sweater in pink that lana wears in the advertisement will be priced the same.

It's online now! The pink jumper is only €19,95!

I'm so disappointed with the pink jumper its not like a really soft baby pink like shown on Lana. I know you can't really complain for the price but still.

ellegirl, is the sweater worth 80$? thats what it costs here. is it itchy?

i imagine the sweater in pink that lana wears in the advertisement will be priced the same.

Sorry for the late answer but I think it's worth the price and it's not itchy. It also very warm :smile:

Does anyone know if this sweater is from their trend line (clothing label inside)?
http://www.hm.com/si/product/04974?article=04974-A
hmprod

HM

EDIT: I see it's from Stine Riis colaboration. Does anyone have a list of store that carries her stuff?

EDIT 2: Stine Riis, the winner of the H&M Design Award 2012, presents her collection. It will debut in selected H&M stores on September 17 during London Fashion Week. On September 20 it will be launched as well in selected H&M stores in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden. The collection will also be available online. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw that jumper at HM Selfridges London... not sure if that helps..

Thanks but it doesn't because I don't live in UK.:flower:

i looked it up on the german online store, but that one isn´t up there. i know that doesn´t help, too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->