The H&M Thread #4

has anyone seen any of these western inspired shirts at H&M? i love the shirts in the top row.

carolinesmode.com

Attachments

• hmwestern.jpg
    hmwestern.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 35
thanks for the update. in my travels, ive noticed that H&M tends to introduce items to its european stores 3 or more weeks earlier than the US stores. :flower:
i think i'll start checking next week.

will the ADR line be available in all the store? or just selected ones? thanx

They sure kept the ADR collection quiet, never heard of it until I walked past the Regent St store and saw the window! Anyone know what time they release the stuff for sale on the website? I'm not going into town tomorrow morning and I'd rather not bother with queues :P
Posted via Mobile Device

They sure kept the ADR collection quiet, never heard of it until I walked past the Regent St store and saw the window! Anyone know what time they release the stuff for sale on the website? I'm not going into town tomorrow morning and I'd rather not bother with queues :P
Posted via Mobile Device

Never mind, just manage to see the website on my computer, the collection launches at 9am both instore and online :smile: I don't know why it doesn't say on the app or mobile site!
Posted via Mobile Device

imo AdR' s jewellery looks really cheap, not worth the pricetag...

I'm looking for the laced boots (a la doc martens) anyone seen them in NYC?

They didn't keep it quiet. Sadly. It was all over the October issues, there's a music video advertising it all too... they didn't do a TV ad here though I don't think. Must be saving the money for MMM.

The collection has a 3 day return policy on it.

the only thing i desperately wanted was the bracelet with the big turquoise jewel on it..i think it sold out straight away..no way i will pay £50 on ebay :ninja:

Just keep checking the site. It'll come back into stock as the stores I've been into with the collection have had plenty of everything. Early hours of the morning the site is restocked, so check as early as possible, usually the entire collection pops up and again and is gone by a sensible time. Ha.

They didn't keep it quiet. Sadly. It was all over the October issues, there's a music video advertising it all too... they didn't do a TV ad here though I don't think. Must be saving the money for MMM.

The collection has a 3 day return policy on it.

Really? That's new for H&M. I would think that would help battle the eBay hoarders but apparently they are still selling for crazy overprices.

I like the (animal) bracelets the most from ADR. It's very Kenneth Jay Lane. Some of it is quite tacky though especially if you don't style it right. The chained jewelry with charms are pretty tacky as well as the shoes. Ordered a few things. The green earrings, turqoise/gold bracelet, 2 snake bracelets, the croc bracelet, pearl bracelet and croc sunglasses. But I only really want about 2 things so the rest is probably going back.

Bought this sweater spotted on Maria Kolosova. It's on sale right now for half the price. It's a bit cutesy something that I normally wouldn't go for but thought this was cute.

257887_980.jpg

stockholmstreetstyle
hmprod

hm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep checking the site. It'll come back into stock as the stores I've been into with the collection have had plenty of everything. Early hours of the morning the site is restocked, so check as early as possible, usually the entire collection pops up and again and is gone by a sensible time. Ha.

cool that is a good tip, if i am around at that time :lol: i will check, haha thanks!

The H&M on Oxford street-near American Apparel has loads of the ADR stock left- a lot of it is broken though. The boxes the jewellery is in though are beautiful- the more expensive pieces weren't broken if any of you guys wanna pop in there.

Trend is producing some seriously good stuff atm, could have spent so much today- ended up with a pair of tweed look trousers and a top with a 'C' on made to look like a cat.

^
I have the 'C' top too, it's so cute! Also my name begins with a 'C' so I couldn't resist haha!

Does anyone have any of their silk shirts this season? Just wondering about the quality. Cashmere too.

They have real silk shirts? I saw the cashmere items but I didn't try any.

i keep looking for the western isabel marant type shirts at H&M and havent found them. :doh:

i did see the cashmere cardigans but they looked rather thin. id rather get something at uniqlo for around the same price that has a thicker ply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->