Thigh High / Over the Knee Boots

I've actually seen this quite a few times in the street, to my surprise. So much so, and on a certain type of girls, that I really don't feel I would want a pair anymore. Too trendy. It's funny how fast these things go sometimes.

I have a a black leather pair..not very fitting as in they are a bit loose on my legs, & I always always get complimented on them, when i don't know which boots to wear, i wear them :smile: I like them but keep them simple

if you can pull them off...why not. i just don't want to buy something i know i am not wearing on a weekly basis...thats why i am holding off.

I've got a flat, black suede pair that I've worn to death, and recently I bought the black suede thigh highs from Zara - they are PERFECT. I think they look elegant because they don't have a platform. And to those who have asked - they're very similar to the Isabel Marants. I wear them with jumper dresses, skinny jeans, everything. Oh, and I think they definitely can work with a shorter skirt - my favourite ensemble is a black leather mini (not too mini or tight though) that sits high on the waist with black leggings and a slightly cropped naval style cardigan with gold buttons. Lovvve.

I've actually seen this quite a few times in the street, to my surprise. So much so, and on a certain type of girls, that I really don't feel I would want a pair anymore. Too trendy. It's funny how fast these things go sometimes.

Sooo true. I was walking around the city today.... and especially inside ZARA I saw a bunch of girls wearing them. I own overknee boots... but the thigh boots looked so overly-fashion and NOT stylish on those girls.... I really don't wanna buy a pair now...

I scored a pair from DSW by SD Boutique. I didn't know which material to get it in at first- suede or leather? Ended up with both, the top flap is leather and the body is suede.

12109outfit1.jpg

I own a pair of the Jimmy Choo for H&M thigh high boots and get never ending compliments whenever I wear them. They're super comfortable and fit me like a glove! :smile:

If I had a pair of thigh highs I'd wear them with light blue jeans and a huge knitted sweater...yum!

so i decided to return my h&m boots but... i bought flat one for almost the same $$. they are in 70s vibe, totally flat and very hight over a knee - exctly what i looked for.

i love high boots.. in Miami not a people wear them since is always hot inhere..
but who cares i wore mines to like 10 dif. places since noone wears them that high :smile: i <3 them .

its not worth spending all the money on these boots because i less than one month they will be "last season"

I love thigh high boots worn with an oversized top and see-through tights :heart:

its not worth spending all the money on these boots because i less than one month they will be "last season"

I doubt it as they've always been in and out of style so I'm sure even if they might looks super dated in a couple of months they'll be again back sooner or later. And they don't have to super expensive either. Zara has nice ones for a very good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->