Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=42317&productId=1611883&langId=-1 just got this dress....so happy with it...i cant wait to wear it out! when i first saw it online i thought the pink one would look nicer but thank god i didnt buy it online as i went to oxford circus topshop today and they had loads of it ( mostly bigger sizes though) and the pink one didnt look as appealing to me as the mint green. i love it sooo much!

i love those! i just didn't know where i would wear it :lol:

bought these today:
25D21WBRG_large.jpg

Boutique silk shorts
and
10I13WCRM_large.jpg

which looks much nicer in reality and really reminds me of
alexa-chung-bff.jpg

this that alexa chung wore [which isn't why I bought it btw]

topshop.com
modelinia.com

hey guys do you know if topshop sometimes restocks items? there is a blouse I am keen on but unfortunately it is sold out and I would like to know if there is any chance that they might get them again! what do you think? any experience with this kind of problem ?

loverunway i love that alexa-esque tunic, i tried it on the other day but found it way too long for me.

jomarlushka- yes, there's even a back in stock section on their website
llymlrs- oh no! How tall are you? There's also a petite version of it which I picked up by mistake but maybe I should have got that instead because I haven't tried it on yet

Oh, by the way, the Unique sunglasses are horrible in real life! They're a nice shape but they have mirrored lenses which are really strange and look tacky. If they had normal lenses they'd be really nice , though.

back from topshop with loads of things but had to still order the below online... the clutch is great in real life and the ballet flats are so good i had to get 2 pairs...
topshop.com
got another 3 Toms on top of that one of which is customised from an instore event.

Attachments

• toms gold.jpg
    toms gold.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 202
  • gingham teddy.jpg
    gingham teddy.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 201
  • cream clutch.jpg
    cream clutch.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 214
  • crystal ballet.jpg
    crystal ballet.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
loverunway im 5ft5 and it came below my knees, however i do like my dresses shorter than than, i didnt know there was a petite version because i would have checked that out! ill have a look in my local one.

Which one should I get out of these three? I love them all but I cant afford them all.

£35

£150

£40

topshop.com

I like the second one a lot (in the other colour) but I tried it on in store and it wasn't me. It was just really difficult to pull off and too busy for me. I bought the third one in the green colour. Originally, I had actually purchased it in the cream colour, but it reminded me too much of a wedding dress, so I went for the green one instead. Plus, it's a lovely colour for spring. :D

I've got a question on the "tall section", dont know if there's a special thread for it, I didnt find one...

Who is it actually aimed at? Im going to the UK in a few weeks and wont have too much time for shopping but would like to try it out, therefore Im doing a little internet research in advance :wink:.

On the website it says it's made for women 5,7+. Im about 5,10 maybe a little bit less and well, Im not exactly struggling to find clothes that fit me, but of course, sleeves are often too short, for pants I only go to Zara, and from time to time something looks just wrong. On the other hand my 6+ girlfriends are quite happy with the "tall" things they order online, and I believe that it can hardly be made for girls like them as well as the 5,7 ones and me. Isn't 5,7 "only" (dont get me wrong please!!) like a bit over 1,70 m?

(maybe I should add that Im really confused with your "feet". for my 1,78 m I either get 5,8 or 5,10; but models that are 5,10 are usually listed as 1,78 m, thats why I decided to be the latter one... :wink: )

Maybe if you have very long legs or a long upper body, then it can be necessary with tall clothes, eventhough you're not 6 feet? :smile:

yeah i don't fit the tall stuff (jeans at least) they are too long. and i think 5'7" for the height regulation thing is stupid..how is that tall?!!

lifeistiffanyblue I want that mint green dress!!!

i love the dress so much! I cant wait for the right occassion to wear it! I am so glad i didnt end up buying the one shoulder dress from unique that Olivia was seen wearing, I tried it on a few weeks ago before she wore it and just decided to leave it then...i just feel like i will get a lot more use out of this one. Now just got to arrange a dinner date with my bf to wear it to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->