UK Vogue December 2009 : Lara Stone by Mario Testino

About 330. The last 20-30 pages have no numbers on them and I can't be bothered counting them all from the last page that has a page number! :lol: it's pretty big though.

This is very strong on editorial content. Every shot of Lara is beautiful, I love it. Doutzen looks great in her editorial. The shot on the chair is gorgeous!
Malgosia looks terrific as usual as well, she always delivers. Thanks a lot for the scans!

Red Alert - Hannah H, Heleen S, Ilvie W, Ylonka V, Anastasija K and Helena S by Emma Summerton

scanned by me

Lovely cover, lovely editorials....but for the people who say Lara's ed is boring, try the text instead. It sure is not :innocent:

(like everyone) I love Lara but this cover is doing nothing for me.

Great to see that they have use Malgosia in an editorial...I wish more magazines would use models who aren't 14 years old.

The ed of Lara is indeed boring, that just make a nice and soft cover... but Malgosia and Doutzen, That is looking very very good!

Every editorial is boring to me, besides Małgosia's editorial, beautiful!:wub:
thank you McQueezy, once again!:flower::heart:

Warning: Hunk Alert

Boy Wonders - Sigrid Agren and Daisy Lowe, along with several young male actors, by Alasdair McLellan.

scanned by me

Overall I love this issue. I agree the cover could have been stronger but at least it isn't neon or over the top sparkle.

The supplement is that lovely textured paper they used for 2008's December cover amoung others, where it's matt and feels lovely. I wish they'd used that for the cover of this issue and not just on the supplement!

For iluvjeisa, the last part of Lara's article.
Would you mind editing it into my other post with the editorial if that's possible? :flower:

scanned by me

It was quite a surprise to open and find Doutzen in this issue. Love Lara, but I think they tried to tame it/make it something different too much. Still love the fact that she got the cover.

^ thanks, McQueezy, I was going to ask about the rest of the interview, I thought it was just not loading for me.
thanks for all your scans too, they're fantastic. :heart:

Loved Lara's story, she looks very conventional and too 'pinky sweet' but it's almost refreshing to see her that way for a change. Also love the interview, wonder who's the designer that makes the gladiator flats? maybe Wang?.. :lol:

Malgosia's editorial is gorgeous. Doutzen on the other hand.. always a disaster.

Doutzen's and Malgosia's editorials are breathtaking!
Do you think this magazine is available in Paris airports?
My friend is coming back from Tokyo and changing planes in Paris so she could pick up a copy for me that I would not need to wait for 2 months to get it here in LT ;/

Yes the ed of Lara is boring i like the ed of Josh Illons and Emma loveeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->