US Harper's Bazaar July 2009 : Angelina Jolie / Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson

tarsha

Reaction score

I don't think it's new shot and why did they make cover with old picture?

And all inside pictures are old.

bazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
You have got to be kidding me? :cry:
US Bazaar is so recycled. The fonts are horrendous, and the captions on the cover are terrible.

What a cheap cover :huh: Neither that woman nor the cover I like.

what the!?!?!?! it looks like a reprint from a tabloid magazine. sigh, they have one of the most beautiful woman in the world and yet what they have done isn't great.

Are you kidding me?:unsure:I can only imagine what the subscribers cover will look like...another candid shot?:doh:

I'm agree with all of you guys. This is the worst cover that I've ever seen before though I am a huge fan of Harper's Bazaar. The photo look like from a gossip magazine. Hope that the subscriber cover looks better.

Why did they use a candid, red carpet picture of Angelina and put on the cover?! WTF?!

Hello Grazia
^^^thats was my exact thought :lol:

jees whats the whole point to this i mean i don't really mind seeing ange on the cover cause i understand why mags use her but seriously a candid shot?

i received the subscriber's cover on saturday and doutzen is on it. she looks fantastic.

^On the cover? :woot:

^OMG Doutzen on the cover?!?

I can't see the cover now because I'm at work, but it doesn't sound promising.

Or it's just a fun stuff? Will HB's people make a surprise cover? I hope that.

^^ ooo that's interesting,im looking forward to the sub cover now

seriously the newstand version is such a waste of a cover:doh:

I bought it over the weekend. Looked really odd with a candid shot of her on the cover. Doutzen will be on the subscriber's cover.

Doutzen on the subscribers, and Angelina on the newsstand? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->