US Vogue January 2020 : The 'Vogue Values of 2020' by Annie Leibovitz

Imagine if she did it and cover four is the ultimate get, Meghan and Archie. Lolz.

There must be a reason for the delay, but really can’t think why or who it’ll be. Could it be J-Lo with her two children? There’s been so much talk of her getting a cover of late.

Maybe it was supposed to be Cardi B and Anna cancelled it after seeing what she's been up to in Nigeria this weekend :rolleyes:

I cannot with the Cardi B push. People constantly complain how some cover stars do not deserve the cover and yet push people who barely deserve a cover. Its bothering

Cardi is barely a fashion icon. She barely has a memorable fashion moment, other than that facekini moment the media ate up

Meghan and Archie never crossed my mind, but my God, that would be a 'break the internet' moment. Although I doubt she'd willingly share her first American Vogue cover, but yeah.

Maybe the 4th cover could be Meryl Streep and her girls? I'm thinking Jennifer won't get a cover so soon after GQ.

True … The Family Sussex would be THE biggest get & begin the 20s looking forward etc:D

I wonder why its taking them so long to release the final cover.

They even dropped 2 covers at the same time

That feeling you get when you suspect your child is up to no good...

I have to agree: why do Cardi deserves a cover? I don't understand. Beside her music, I don't feel like she represents such extra great values or excels in any other way...
Or just better than many other people, who ain't got a cover yet.

Ouch! After three strong and beautiful covers, Cardi B definitely got the short end of the straw in terms of cover photographs. What an unflattering shot! The facial expression, the pose and how the baby is just plonked on her lap... misses the mark completely.

I’m happy for Cardi and I don’t mind her on the cover. This will make people talk, the outrage will be beyond disproportionate and we will move on to the next topic.

She was invited to talk at Voices of fashion thing, she was invited to the Chanel show and she seems to enjoy taking risks with Fashion. She is not a fashion icon but she recognizes the power of fashion...

Cardi makes more sense as a fashion figure than Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift. Nobody is checking for them when it comes to fashion.

Wow, what a disappointing cover after three fairly strong ones. I actually looked forward to a Cardi cover at some point, but not like this.

It also seems completely off theme to have included her in this group of cover stars.

The audacity to pick her for the Vogue Values issue! ... I feel bad for the other cover stars.

they did her dirty :(

(the mischievous look on her kids face is precious tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->