US Vogue May 2019 : Kim Kardashian West by Mikael Jansson

I'm laughing so hard right now.
Those two exchanges; QEII and Ru, demonstrates why I dislike Annie's work so much.
It's like she doesn't connect with the people she photographs.
I wonder how many of her other subjects weren't as willing to object to her suggestions and we end up with some of the wretched images she's produced over the last ten years.

Slightly off-topic, here is Leibovitz sending HM into such a foul mood that she even starts snapping in front of that little girl. But in fact, she (Leibovitz) mucked this entire shoot up from the start by suggesting the images should be some sort of recreation of Helen Mirren's film, The Queen, which is not something the Palace would EVER sanction. How thick of her to even think or suggest that, lol. As if The Queen showed HM off in a flattering light.

This turned up on my newsstand today (along with US Bazaar) so it should be widely available in the UK.

I can't believe it, this issue is stunning! but has that cover... :cry:

I agree, finally a good issue of US Vogue, the editorials are great & nice to see a new photographers it's a new fresh vision of the mag. And would be love to see RuPaul on the cover over than KK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->