US Vogue May 2019 : Kim Kardashian West by Mikael Jansson

So odd and refreshing not to see a single Gucci by Michele look in the editorial, although it's (rightfully) quite heavy on the Moschino.

Breaking camp is so fun and refreshing, I love it! Plus edie is looking incredible with her new hair.

As much as I like the cover I wish it reflected the content and theme of the Met more, I would of loved Gaga in some ridiculously over the top Tim Walker style shoot.

tacky drag queens and men in women's clothes... What a "trying-to-be-cool-and-different" tasteless issue.

The audacity, calling RuPaul a tacky drag queen and two queers - who actually dress in pants, dresses, skirts and whatever the hell they like in their private time as well, unlike that failed Gigi & Zayn thing - "trying to be cool and different". This forum never ceases to amaze me.

I don't mind about Annie's work but come on Anna! You got that f*cking amazing photo of RuPaul but instead you gave the cover to Kim K.
She doesn't have any guts, clearly.

God, Keiynan is so hot and Edie is at her best with this new look. I can't remember any other editorial from this year but this will certainly stay in my memory

Where the Wild Things Are

Photographer: Tierney Gearon
Stylist: Lawren Howell
Hair: Caile Noble
Makeup: Geoffrey Rodriguez
Cast: Alessandro Michele, Charli XCX

Passion Play

Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Set Designer: Hans Maharawal
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Tom Priano
Makeup: Francelle Daly