US Vogue October 2014 : Reese Witherspoon by Mikael Jansson

Thanks so much for posting HFBvrg! So far I'm only into Reese and Natalia's eds. So glad Annie shot Natalia instead of Daria, these type of settings are usually reserved for her. The shot with the ducks is the best. Cant wait for the HQ's.

Amal Alamuddin with Oscar de la Renta (right) and head tailor Raffaele Ilardo, in the designer’s New York studio. Oscar de la Renta ivory beaded-tulle dress with Chantilly-lace appliqué. Photographed by Annie Leibovitz,

Thanks for posting Tinsley!!:flower: This might've been the reason why they went to press so late. I mean, it's the actual wedding dress. The issue couldn't go to newsstand sooner than the wedding, clearly.

I'm not a big fan of the dress, it's detailed and all, but it just looks so traditional.

i'm so excited about hawkesworth's story! and natalia's feature is looking so cute, too!

I'm so glad to see Vanessa again, great photos!
And Sasha looks lovely too! These are much better photos than the usual ones with the one-colored background.

Nice issue, but i'm not excited about the eds, except the Hawkesworth's story, look promising.

Everything looks same old same old but now I appreciate US Vogue for it instead of holding it against them. I can count on Vogue to give me pretty images.
There are other american publications that produce creative and challenging editorials so I´ve given up on expecting something like that from this mag...

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalia's editorial is cute, I'm surprised I actually like something by Leibovitz

The Fall Classic
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Model: Natalia Vodianova

glossynewsstand.blogspot.com

Blanc Slate
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Tabitha Simmons
Model: Sasha Pivovarova

glossynewsstand.blogspot.com

Reese Reinvented
Celebrity: Reese Witherspoon
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Tonne Goodman

glossynewsstand.com

Performance Pieces
Model: Vanessa Axente & Michiel Huisman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Tonne Goodman

glossynewsstand.com

Young Guns
Designers: Jonathan Anderson, Peter Pilotto, Christopher De Vos, Danielle Sherman, Marco De Vincenzo, Joseph Altuzarra, Simone Rocha & Anthony Vaccarello
Models: Malaika Firth, Imaan Hammam, Anna Ewers, Vanessa Axente, Lexi Boling, Fei Fei Sun, Rianne Van Rompaey
Photographer: Jamie Hawkesworth
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

glossynewsstand.com

Letter from the editor

US Vogue November 2014 Digital Edition via @Mat_Cyruss

I love pretty much everything in this issue. Especially Hawkesworth's and Leibovitz's eds! Hope we get some textless HQs.

'The Fall Classic' in UHQ (without text!) :blush::flower:
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

photocouture-show.com

The photo of Reese from the Editor's Letter and the one of her on the ladder should have been part of the main editorial. She look beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->