US Vogue October 2016 : Lupita Nyong'o by Mario Testino

It's time for conscious uncoupling!
I'm sick of all the pairings between model and some guy.
It's too sweet and weak for my taste.

Give me only girl eds please. Or at least only female models.

W T F @ 6 Pages content on our abysmal prime minister in us vogue? what is happening?

wish there was an actual editorial with jake / michael shannon / aaron

Lupita's best cover and ed I've seen. Beautiful.

W T F @ 6 Pages content on our abysmal prime minister in us vogue? what is happening?

wish there was an actual editorial with jake / michael shannon / aaron

Lol, shows you how low the bar has been set for him! I do imagine this man would be deemed a saint next to Berlusconi in many ways (who Anna detested). The most interesting aspect of him is the public opinion (internationally). Don't quite know what to make of it.

Vogue is doing a puff piece on the benefits of Himalayan salt? Only 4 years too late! What's next? The wonders of Morrocan Argan oil??? Lol.

I don't want to add further embarrassment but..

“I’m trying to slim down to get ready for the campaign” [..]. He had been swimming at six every morning in a nearby gym with the army, lifting weights with a judo master and running on the treadmill.”

“He [Justin Trudeau] said, ‘Let’s take a selfie’ And I said, ‘You’re doing it on purpose because you’re more handsome”

Dark-brown eyes, wavy chin-length brown hair, long neck, an energetic grace. No watch, no jewelry apart from Chanel agates around her neck, not even a wedding ring, but fingernails lacquered a dark blue-green. She’s breezy, conspiratorial, and fun.

oh wait, my bad, that last quote was for the equally absurd "A rose in the desert".

Guess Anna Wintour is either securing her retirement in a government office or trying to make Patrick Wintour proud (or give him a stroke :lol:).

^ i read the whole thing and it's just one embarrassment after the other. i don't even know what to say, other than... why??

Guess Anna Wintour is either securing her retirement in a government office or trying to make Patrick Wintour proud (or give him a stroke :lol:).

Lol, I think it's more the latter!! Yeah, I'll definitely be skipping that piece, thank you very much.

On a sidenote, didn't know that 'Rose in the Desert' piece was still available online! Quite the blight on Vogue's 'pristine' resumé. I thought CN smoked it into oblivion after JJB exposed all of them to be abetting Assad's cause via their vast incompetence. Lol.

I love Lupita, she is absolutely perfect but I can't get past the "plastic fantastic" of Testino's photography. Imagine this was shot by Walker... Would be dreamy!

But hell, if it was supposed to be Irina on the cover, I'll forget the photographer and I might even buy one just so they have one more magazine sold! :lol:

Oi, Lineisy is horrible in prints.
Love Karlie's ed. Very fresh and a brunette Karlie is always my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->