• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

US Vogue September 2019 : Taylor Swift by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I’m glad they didn’t go with her theme of bright rainbow colors but these are awful. I hate the poses in both covers! Why’d they choose one where she’s bending down and pointing?? It’s not a good shot for a cover especially a September! And the placement of the “it’s the September issue” headline is so strange and they didn’t even need that headline in the first place. Let’s just hope the edits are good and that VP can save this month

SO SO SO bad it´s not even funny!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? The pose, the big head, the ugliest clothes, the coverline lol I mean Anna keeps going down year after year: OMG this is sooo ugly, can not believe some of you like this mess. WHAT on earth were they thinking??? Her hair looks disgusting, she appears old for her age, the pose is bloody damn awful and to think in another dimension US Vogue was the bible of the whole fashion industry lol LOL ahahahha bad bad bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is a big joke.

Come on in? Anna, go out and away. What a joke. The second image is acceptable though.

No, can't even deal with the second cover. A studio backdrop for September? And after Margot's recent cover too? Vogue is better off without I&V!

That coverline though. It's akin to slapping a 'half price' banner on the cover because it more than anything highlights the fact that Vogue is losing its grip.

This sounds like a less than 600 pages september issue.
Even the editorial is very "poor".

INDEFENSIBLE.

This is terrible in all areas. And I really hate it when magazines use “September Issue” taglines for the September issue. How dumb.

Ugh I cannot even. Terrible!

Didn’t this go through Taylor Swift? How on earth did she approve of this sh*t?

Also, what the f is that styling? I mean??? This is THE September Issue and we get that?

The second cover is WAAAAAY better.

VOGUE PARIS please save us all! September covers have been terrible thus far.

The sad thing is, this will sell because it coincides / is a build up to Taylor’s album release.

The buying power of Swifties must never be underestimated

Update: this seems to have been green-lighted by Taylor herself

I cannot believe the second cover either (like one terrible cover wasn't enough). That is quite possibly the least flattering angle of Taylor - who by the way is a very beautiful girl, thank you - they could find. Is this a joke to Conde Nast? AND TAYLOR SWIFT APPROVED THESE?

I stay on TFS late, got this ugly s*** stuck in my brain
That's what vogue readers say, mmm hmm, that's what vogue readers say, mmm hmm
I see too many fakes , but I can't make 'em go away
At least that's what TFS people say mmm mmm, that's what TFS people say mmm mmm
But I keep crying, can't stop, won't stop dying
It's like I got this US vogue s*** in my mind, sayin' gonna be goddamn lame!
'Cause the VOGUE editors gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the TFS people gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off!

wooo.....am I the only one who actually like the first cover?? :blink::blink:-_--_-

i guess cause it's sth new and fun, not the usual vibe that everyone has to take Sep issue so serious and divine, it's young and catching

I honestly wouldn't mind the first cover for an Oct issue, look its silly, sure, but it's also kinda refreshing in how unexpected of a cover shot that is, for US Vogue & Anna.

But the second cover, and given that this is THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the video makes me feel uncomfortable.

Moderators Note: Remember to stay on topic. This thread is about the content of this issue only. If your post is about who you think should be on the cover - It is off topic. It will be removed.

Taylor did a good job, it's 99% her filling the covers and 1% not recognizable fashion. I'm gonna throw a tantrum!

Does anybody like somebody points the finger at you? I don’t.

If I squint my eyes, I could pretend she's a blonde Kate Bush on the first cover...

...but otherwise it feels like I'm roleplaying a child being told off by Taylor Swift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->