V Magazine #58 March/April 2009 : Natalia Vodianova and Luke Grimes by Mario Testino

edited^
and also how`s `bout Johnny Borrel beside Vodianova on the cover of UK Vogue april 2007? again by Testino, btw...Vogue UK is much more powerful magazine, imo

I agree.Vogue UK is much more powerful...V magazine has been lackluster these past couple of years.

Does anyone think Natalia really doesn't look like herself on the cover? Until I saw this thread, I wasn't 100% sure it was her.

There's a plethora of young actors that would have been more a more prolific choice for the cover, but I guess we're lucky it's not Chace Crawford.

Also, why does the pose make it look like Natalia is expecting his baby?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw the title I felt that I was going to see something good... But then I saw this. I really don't get V nowadays.
At least the styling is good, I love her Dolce & Gabbana outfit.
I feel like with this cover V creative direction was trying to do their old aesthetic again. Unfortunately I think that V will never be what it used to.

Natalia looks so young on the cover.

I like it though. Thank god it's not a celeb cover.

Colors in the covers looks amazing. Love it. I hope that there are something interesting eds inside, I haven't been they work lately.

Natalia looks terrible :(! And that's a really hard thing to do, considering she is SO gorgeous! She looks so much better natural. And with straight hair!

And lately I've noticed that V has to pay homage to every single 70's camp movie! Why can't they just stop trying to shock and focus on the fashion?

Guinevere looks STUNNING, but not very Guinevere-like. I never think of her as being the sexy bombshell....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so excited to see this..........but she looks terrible and who the hell is he? Oh I'm disappointed AGAIN.........

anyone know when this comes out? i'm so excited, i don't care about the bad hair, it's Nata V. on a cover!!!! my all-time fave. plus the Raquel ed seems lovely

I think it's great that they're putting an unknown on the cover. Especially one as good looking as luke :smile:
It's one thing to complain about the old tired actresses on covers, but a relative unknown is interesting
I like this cover

Call me crazy, but I actually like this, hair and everything. At least it isn't Natalia looking clean and perfect and posing with her kids.

I don't love the hair but I don't think it ruins it. I still love the cover, and this is the V I like! can't wait for Natalia's and Raquel's/Natasha's editorials :woot:

Looks like a cover Daria did a few years back. I like the concept but wish they made the male model look less preppy and more wet. There is zero connection between the two. He looks rather shy and "eh I'll just stand here and stare, pouting my lips".

it's pretty hard to make Natalia look bad...but they've suceeded. Who on earth is behind this hairstyle?? It's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->