Valentino Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

I adore the feather coat on Kamila, but the rest is plain horrible. Id really like to know whether Valentino was at that show

this is what happens when you look forward to something too much. I think I built it up in my head that it would be amazing....and then saw this. I am too disappointed. this is not valentino in the least bit :shock:

23w4fhv.jpg
s0v6gg.jpg

yahoo news

It doesn't impress me because I've seen it all before (lately fashion world is too crazy) so the only thing I can say is: WHAT A MESS!

Maria and Pier, aren't you ashamed by what you're doing? :cry:

I am shocked in the most bad way. Is like see how an amazing brand like valentino is now dead

a lot of brand are taking "a turn" : look at Versace, pucci, gucci... to me it's a grea tcollection ! and this is still the glamour of valentino, light materials, soft colors... a very very good work, to me !

a lot of brand are taking "a turn" : look at Versace, pucci, gucci... to me it's a grea tcollection ! and this is still the glamour of valentino, light materials, soft colors... a very very good work, to me !

I agree! I don't think it's the best collection I've ever seen, but at least it's not the red-dress everywhere, with different cuts... :innocent:

It's time for a new direction, sorry guys! :smile: I love the materials and the color pallet, it's so ethereal... :crush: I want to see more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find parts of it interesting, but why? this is no where near the brand identity of 'valentino' so therefore it automatically fails.

Do they want all of Valentino's clientele to dissappear .Facchinetti was 100000X better this is just horrible . Its DIY take on Balenciaga . 2/10 for this
and the blind folds for couture effect are quite stupid.

I find parts of it interesting, but why? this is no where near the brand identity of 'valentino' so therefore it automatically fails.

Imo, there's no such thing as a brand identity. :smile: Brands need to change to embrace the future! I personally love the change! :flower:

I agree! I don't think it's the best collection I've ever seen, but at least it's not the red-dress everywhere, with different cuts... :innocent:

It's time for a new direction, sorry guys! :smile: I love the materials and the color pallet, it's so ethereal... :crush: I want to see more!!!

a new direction is great if it isnt sourced almost completely from other designers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"