Valentino Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

q6ghy.jpg
x11Pf.jpg

ZxjUx.jpg
AYAB1.jpg

ukHE6.jpg
23Qpt.jpg

WHY was Facchinetti ever fired????? they must have lost their mind.....

well it is only Mr. Valentino the one to be blamed on the status of his own house..

Mr, Valentino him self fired Alessandra, with some bad words on her ,,, can't remeber what he said exactly , but it was the same night of her 2nd debut i guess!

it is really surprising that Alessandra was fired for this? & it took 2 to creat this yuck :yuk: !

it looks more like Peter Dunande the Pucci guy.. with a hint from Lindsy Lohan...

any way ,,,, it is his choice...:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg its soo bad lol , it doesnt look like HC more like a bad attempt of combining Balenciaga, Versace and Preen lol

:unsure: well I guess Valentino must've seen a moment like this would happen when he left his brand.

I must say... it looks like Linday Lohan for Ungaro's follow-up collection..

the color palette is so ripped of balenciaga is not even funny

Very inappropriate to call this VALENTINO. :doh::angry::cry:

I think its inappropriate to call this fashion

seriously and whats so stupid is valentino wont say a word because they came from inside the company. thats why i hate the man.

I love Valentino but I have to agree that keeping quite about this "designers" is stupid. How can you let some utterly distroy a brand like Valentino. This collection is disgusting. I say that not because its not the Valentino we are used to but because it truly digusting. I have to wonder were they even paying attention to the work that was being done before they took over. I cant see any client even thinging of wearing any of these monstrosites. I am seriously sick to my stomach after seeing this.

WHY was Facchinetti ever fired????? they must have lost their mind.....

I agree. What the heck is the Valentino group thinking. They made Allasandra use the Valentino archives for insperation but these two are free to produce this crap (I really wanna use the other word). I just dont understand their reasoning for letting this continue. If they keep this up Im afriad that Valentino will soon go the way of Lacroix.

The House of Valentino is offical dead...:cry:

For some reason I had to think of the scene in "The Last Emperor" when Orlando Pita wanted to put Big Hair on the models and Valentino completely freaked...Now, if he didn't strangle these two airheads backstage for doings this to Valentino.

It's terrible. I consider myself the freaking biggest Valentino Garavani fanatic there ever was at the age of 22. The brand Valentino when he did it was stuffy, impossibly snobbish and mostly out of touch with modern life - but it was effin gorgeous!

It was the very essence of elegance at every age, it was sweet and feminine, sexy, old time glamour, never out of it, safe in a way, but impossibly delicate. Valentino Couture was insane in its detailing, the beaded lace, the exquisite feeling for colours, the fantastic soft flower prints, the hair, the make-up, it was all so - I can't think of an adjective that is great enough.

I love Valentino - but this is not it.

Fire them, then hire somebody really talented. These houswreckers went all Viktor & Rolf at f*cking Valentino!

I've learned to expect nothing from Valentino since the man himself retired, but there are no words to express how bad this is. That yellow dress is the only ok thing about it. If Mr. Garavani is smart he'll fire these two immediately.

Yikes!
What the hell is this??
The color choices are so odd,it looks way too futuristic and "edgy" for a brand like Valentino,I like the fact they're trying to do something different,but this so inappropriate...this is Valentino,not Balenciaga or Mcqueen!!
The final dress on Ginta is one of the worst I've ever seen :shock:

^ yes :mellow:

just remember celebrity/model discussion isn't allowed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->